Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs Coastal

Default Re: Louisiana vs Coastal

Espn has been slipping on our highlights the last few weeks. They haven't posted a single video highlight for us since the App State game. Prior to that game they had been good for at least two every game. So what gives?

That cat is fast.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    The first time he does with all the film showing him running front, back, and side to side, he will have open field. No one expects him to be a running qb. With his athletic ability he would be deadly. One caveat is that with his size , we would quickly find out who 2nd is when he is injured.
    I'm glad you mentioned his size because apparently his "listed" weight that they use on TV is 218 pounds. LOL. If that is what 218 looks like I'm hitting the gym everyday now because that kid is pretty lean. Looks more like about 195.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelDaRage View Post
    Espn has been slipping on our highlights the last few weeks. They haven't posted a single video highlight for us since the App State game. Prior to that game they had been good for at least two every game. So what gives?
    The play Mitchell made early in game on the third and fifteen swing pass should be on ESPN Top 10 plays. I texted that question to The Rage and Greg’s answer was he did not see play due to other responsibilities on the evening. I thought of ? Asked on what could be done to improve post game show. Suggestion is to make sure host of show watches game. I know it may be tough to do so regularly as he has to produce broadcast. Still maybe a way can be found to implement the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    The play Mitchell made early in game on the third and fifteen swing pass should be on ESPN Top 10 plays. I texted that question to The Rage and Greg’s answer was he did not see play due to other responsibilities on the evening. I thought of ? Asked on what could be done to improve post game show. Suggestion is to make sure host of show watches game. I know it may be tough to do so regularly as he has to produce broadcast. Still maybe a way can be found to implement the suggestion.
    On 3rd and long, I felt we were conceding a punt with the screen pass. Mitchell dished out some punishment on that play for sure! Ragas looked like he wasn’t 100% last night. I hope he gets healthy for the year end push!

Dude is pathetic.Gomez would canned him on the spot

I can assure you, with his duties, Greg has no time to watch television.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    That is what I figured but the post game show would be improved if someone on it had done so? Does Lane have time to do so. I have a suggestion which probably is not feasible to implement. Have Chris Gannon join Greg on post game. He does a good job on pre game and interviews throughout the week. He could watch the game and make a couple of key points from his observations at the beginning of "The Rage". Of course, Chris may have no desire to do so and funds to pay him to do so may not be available.

Then honestly 1420 should not host a post game show. I listened to Greg for the first time after leaving the HC game and I thought he was just clueless and unprofessional. It now make sense that he did not watch the game and is being put in a tough spot. The post game show is really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Then honestly 1420 should not host a post game show. I listened to Greg for the first time after leaving the HC game and I thought he was just clueless and unprofessional. It now make sense that he did not watch the game and is being put in a tough spot. The post game show is really bad.
    It would be great if 1420 could join with Ragin Pagin to do the post-game show. One week it could be MAT and VIC followed by Lannister and Victory. I'd tune in to that 💯

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post

I don't think not having a post game show is the solution. Many won't call in put appreciate being able to listen to Chris Lanaux's post game comments as well as hearing Coach Napier's comments in the post game press conference. Those are carried in the post game show. Having multiple duties during the game does put Greg in a tough spot. Solution is having a knowledgeable partner who did watch the game be part of post game. As I said earlier however, no one may be available to do so or the funds to pay that person may not be there. I bet Gerald Broussard would be fantastic in that role and I suggested Chris Gannon earlier. Gerald just started a new job however and may not be interested. Something to consider for next season. With only three regular season games left, it is a little late to make a big change like that.

Just think, before Tyrell Fenroy it seemed like great running backs avoided UL like the plague. Now we have a bucket load of them.

Do you know at what hotel the team will be staying in Mobile?

That is what I figured but the post game show would be improved if someone on it had done so? Does Lane have time to do so. I have a suggestion which probably is not feasible to implement. Have Chris Gannon join Greg on post game. He does a good job on pre game and interviews throughout the week. He could watch the game and make a couple of key points from his observations at the beginning of "The Rage". Of course, Chris may have no desire to do so and funds to pay him to do so may not be available.
    I actually have a superstition when it comes to watching games. The games I’ve watched this season we lost and the ones I haven’t watched we’ve won so I don’t watch it unless Greg sees a big play. I pay attention to the game by listening to jay and hearing what he says so that I can get a feel of what to talk about in the postgame. I know that Greg does a lot for the game during the game, halftime and postgame. He gets the highlights, watched the game when he can, writes up what happens during the game, and prepares for postgame. I produce the games and run the twitter page. Last night we were having issues with the zetta system and it delayed us slightly in the postgame with the highlights.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information