Thread: Cross Country: Alfred, Coleman Lead Ragin' Cajuns At Sun Belt Championships

1. Default Cross Country: Alfred, Coleman Lead Ragin' Cajuns At Sun Belt Championships

Key Alfred and Emoni Coleman each led their respective squads and the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Men's and Women's Cross Country teams wrapped up competition on Saturday at the Sun Belt Conference Championships at Nash Farm Battlefield Park.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

Default Re: Other Games that Matter to Us

FWIW, SBC Cross Country...Women finish second to last, men last.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    FWIW, SBC Cross Country...Women finish second to last, men last.
    It's not worth much

Default Re: Cross Country: Alfred, Coleman Lead Ragin' Cajuns At Sun Belt Championships

____ result.

I’m not sure why the two Kenyan runners have fallen off so bad, and how this program fell so quickly after being rejuvenated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    ____ result.

I’m not sure why the two Kenyan runners have fallen off so bad, and how this program fell so quickly after being rejuvenated.
    Thought the leader from last year transferred right after the conference tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Thought the leader from last year transferred right after the conference tournament.
    That was some German dude, I think. XULRunner would know more, but I haven’t seen his name in any of the result this season.

You have to wonder what happened to the two Kenyans, though. Stanley Limoh was a National Championship qualifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    That was some German dude, I think. XULRunner would know more, but I haven’t seen his name in any of the result this season.

You have to wonder what happened to the two Kenyans, though. Stanley Limoh was a National Championship qualifier.
    Looks like Limoh finished about 3rd to last in the race.

Thread Information