Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst . 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 . LastLast

Thread: 2019 FB G7: Louisiana 37, Arkansas State 20

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    It's obvious you know little about football. I talk to many people who don't give one hoot about UL football and most think he is above average. And make no mistake UL rarely has a QB who is even average. Your going to have a long 2 years watching this QB win a bunch of games for us.
    Wow !
    Nap Coached a great game. Using our QB how he should be used. Nap knows we should have used this gameplan vs App State. Nap is the ____ing man.

Geaux LA!

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana at Arkansas State

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Wow !
    Nap Coached a great game. Using our QB how he should be used. Nap knows we should have used this gameplan vs App State. Nap is the ____ing man.

Geaux LA!
    Wins in Jonesboro are few and far between. This staff is maximizing this teams potential. Congrats to the players and coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    It's obvious you know little about football. I talk to many people who don't give one hoot about UL football and most think he is above average. And make no mistake UL rarely has a QB who is even average. Your going to have a long 2 years watching this QB win a bunch of games for us.
    2 years you just examined yourself people whi don't watch this program don't know how terrible Lewis is

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    2 years you just examined yourself people whi don't watch this program don't know how terrible Lewis is
    Boomer, is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Did you get some cheese with that whine?

Win by 17 on road.credit to stAte for being tricky.they played a defensive scheme UL never saw in films. Once Billy made adaptations.game over.
    Yeah dude decided to start a whole new thread with a post that should have been inside the in-game thread.

Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 37, Arkansas State 20

A 16 day long LL sucks and Napier is a dope thread? Ah, good times.

7. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 37, Arkansas State 20

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Yeah dude decided to start a whole new thread with a post that should have been inside the in-game thread.
    Agree, I merged it.

I don’t keep good track of historical wins and losses, but I do remember on RP over the past few years, being said that we “always” lose nationally televised games. Well thanks to coach Napier and the players we can’t say that anymore. Now we can just gripe because we don’t beat a formidable team bad enough.smells like success and makes me happy!!

I said it before and I ll say it again. Our running game is outstanding but who here ever thought our defence could hold a team 4 and 2 etc. Ron Roberts has transformed this defense.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    A 16 day long LL sucks and Napier is a dope thread? Ah, good times.
    Oh, some people are just practice b*tching for basketball season.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Oh, some people are just practice b*tching for basketball season.
    Statistics do not tell the whole story, but Lewis' QBR is the third best in the conference, and he is considerably over average for the country. He played a good game last night, has thrown few interceptions, and has kept many plays alive with his feet. Nobody is suggesting Heisman consideration, but he is a good leader, I believe respected by his teammates, and I don't understand the overt hostility directed towards him by some on here.

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    Statistics do not tell the whole story, but Lewis' QBR is the third best in the conference, and he is considerably over average for the country. He played a good game last night, has thrown few interceptions, and has kept many plays alive with his feet. Nobody is suggesting Heisman consideration, but he is a good leader, I believe respected by his teammates, and I don't understand the overt hostility directed towards him by some on here.
    I'll take responsibility for the turnover last night. I had just verbalized how we don't turn the ball over much. Next play, interception.

LL is a good manager and leader. As I taught my children, you don't have to be out front to lead.

If you want complete absurdity, check out stAte's message board. They are having a season with multiple injuries and their coach recently buried his wife. Yet some of their fans are calling for Anderson to be fired. Ain't happening.no good coach will want the gig if they kick Anderson while he's down.

13. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 37, Arkansas State 20

Quote Originally Posted by covcaj View Post
    IMO you can place a lot of credit for those stats on the coaching staff. They consistently place LL in winnable down and distance.

To his credit LL has very quick reflexes and a high football IQ making things happen with his legs when the play isn’t working for him. We’re lucky to have LL with the current crop of backs and receivers. We could have a washout Bama reject.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    IMO you can place a lot of credit for those stats on the coaching staff. They consistently place LL in winnable down and distance.

To his credit LL has very quick reflexes and a high football IQ making things happen with his legs when the play isn’t working for him. We’re lucky to have LL with the current crop of backs and receivers. We could have a washout Bama reject.
    I would love to see Levi run more and Naps eluded to that on the post game show. That move he did in the first quarter was phenomenal. Arky state ankles still sore from the cut back

15. Default Re: FB Final: Louisiana 37, Arkansas State 20

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I would love to see Levi run more and Naps eluded to that on the post game show. That move he did in the first quarter was phenomenal. Arky state ankles still sore from the cut back
    I believe he had 2 game changing runs last night.

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst . 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 . LastLast

Thread Information