Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: 2019 FB G6: Louisiana 7, App. State 17

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. App. State

We blow every single chance we get at taking the next step of success with Louisiana athletics. Weather it losing the big game or have a mediocre crowd where it’s “one of the biggest games at Cajun field in decades” and only 22k show up The university has to make a change and get everyone involved. As soon as they realize sports (especially football) drive a university they closer to “success” they will get.

Complaining on here won’t change anything. We do such a p__ poor job at it. I have called out Hud and he even he brought me in for a meeting and I told him, I’ll call out Napier I don’t care. Shoot I live in Cincinnati and I got half my office (roughly 30 people to watch a game of a school most of them have never heard of or care about) if I can do that it shouldn’t be that hard for you laffy folks. We complain about walking 500 yards for parking or paying 25$ for a ticket with practically free concession, or waiting 20 min in traffic when these same fans will pay 150$ a pop for LSU tickets, walk over a mile for parking...and pay atleast 20$ for parking with 10$ nachos and sit in traffic for an hour plus.

I have been a die hard UL fan, I was in the band for 5 years section leader for multiple and have watched almost every football, women’s and men’s basketball, softball and baseball game since 2011 so my pride runs deep with this university but man do we have issues. We are the worst fans in the country. We either need to step up and make a change which it takes every one, or we just need to accept that we will be an above average sun belt school forever.

Sorry...frustrating post game loss rant over.... lost of typos prolly too lol

I will say that this one stung but next week’s game was always more important because the winner is in the driver’s seat for the West Division. I think we will see the offense pick it up next week with the mountain of injuries that the Red Wolves have. The Mountaineers defense is really good but so is the Cajuns.

Let’s not get crazy. We lost an important ballgame. It really sucks. There are a lot of negatives. But it’s not like we’re 0-5.

4. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. App. State

Run to set up the pass.

Pass to set up the run.

Which one was used tonight?

I wonder why we don't have plays with two running backs. Not the trick play. A quarterback with two running backs. It would add an extra dimension to the running game.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Run to set up the pass.

Pass to set up the run.

Which one was used tonight?
    The end around for a loss of 5?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Let’s not get crazy. We lost an important ballgame. It really sucks. There are a lot of negatives. But it’s not like we’re 0-5.
    Not like we played the most boring terrible game plan in front of the largest casual fan base in 30 years...nah..or said fan base waited 20-30 minutes to get anything to drink know eat..f’n awesome showing by the team and university 👍🏼 After begging to “buy into the culture”

Sooooo let’s talk about perspective. Yes, tonight sucked. But win next week and we are not only in control of our destiny but we are also not going to go 0-for-forever against App State. If I could choose between winning the Championship and losing tonight... guess which one I’d choose. Win out, control your destiny, support our guys. Am I drinking the Kool-Aid? Maybe. Am I trusting the process... 100%. Our goals are bigger than one game tonight. Just sayin’...

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    I will say that this one stung but next week’s game was always more important because the winner is in the driver’s seat for the West Division. I think we will see the offense pick it up next week with the mountain of injuries that the Red Wolves have. The Mountaineers defense is really good but so is the Cajuns.
    Next week's game is NOT more important!

UL does not need another ho-hum new Orleans bowl appearance

A 1 loss season was an absolute possibility.. which would do wonders for this program. And we ____ the bed

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Like you with all your "deep analysis" on how App State isn't that good? Your expert take on how our OL will maul them.

Man...great lock down analysis and inside info that the rest of us just aren't privy to understand.

Anyone who knew anything about college athletics knew this would be a dogfight on both sides, and that's what it was.
    App St was no better than anything we put on the field tonight. You can only do what the coaches tell you to do. Oline did just fine. Our run game was stagnant because of play calling, PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Not like we played the most boring terrible game plan in front of the largest casual fan base in 30 years...nah..or said fan base waited 20-30 minutes to get anything to drink know eat..f’n awesome showing by the team and university 👍🏼 After begging to “buy into the culture”
    Right. It’s frustrating. People show up and we don’t do well. App is top 25 team and we had several chances to take the lead. I hate being 0-7 against them.

The team and the coaching staff are fallible. They didn’t call a good game. Review the film, move on. If people abandon the program because of this? Good riddance.

Trey has 7 carries the whole game??? How is this possible?

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Trey has 7 carries the whole game??? How is this possible?
    Well, he would have 8 if he had not handed off on that abortion of a play call on 3rd and a foot...

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Right. It’s frustrating. People show up and we don’t do well. App is top 25 team and we had several chances to take the lead. I hate being 0-7 against them.

The team and the coaching staff are fallible. They didn’t call a good game. Review the film, move on. If people abandon the program because of this? Good riddance.
    I'm waiting for part Deaux. We will have a rematch.. Season is far from over. But yes, tonight sucks

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    I let myself get excited about a game for the first time in a long time. Coaches had 11 days to prepare and THIS is what we get? We are AT LEAST a year away from replacing App at the top of the conference. Reality.
    That doesn't surprise me, we're 1.5 seasons into a new coach who has never been a head coach. The recruits are coming and we are definitely a better all around team than we have been in years. That being said, I'm tired of being patient. These guys will bring it, I believe that.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread Information