Thread: Louisiana Basketball Tip Times; Home TV Schedule Set

1. UL Basketball Louisiana Basketball Tip Times; Home TV Schedule Set

Tip-off times for Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Men's Basketball games, along with television designations for the 2019-20 season, were announced on Monday by the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Department of Athletics.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC
    Homes SO Clean

Default Re: Louisiana Basketball Tip Times; Home TV Schedule Set

Bump

4. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Louisiana Basketball Tip Times; Home TV Schedule Set

My great nephew is on the Loyola squad. He's a freshman, don't know if he's going to see action in their visit. His father parlayed the SLU gig into a coaching head coach position at USM. Ladner is first cousin with HOF quarterback Bret Fabre.

Maybe the Big Fish can parley those SLU games into some USM series.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Can't wait until Detroit Mercy comes into town. I will feel the same way about Justin Miller as I did when he was herelol

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Can't wait until Detroit Mercy comes into town. I will feel the same way about Justin Miller as I did when he was herelol
    That game is in Vegas as part of the MGM Main Event. Miller is also sitting out this season as a transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    My great nephew is on the Loyola squad. He's a freshman, don't know if he's going to see action in their visit. His father parlayed the SLU gig into a coaching head coach position at USM. Ladner is first cousin with HOF quarterback Bret Fabre.

Maybe the Big Fish can parley those SLU games into some USM series.
    USM is a possibility for a home and home down the road along with a couple of other old SBC rivals. Not sure what odds of that happening really are. Talked to Dr. Maggard about this for only a moment recently. Problem is habit in college basketball these days is for schedules to be finalized a couple of months before fall semesters begin. Many schools wait until last minute hoping something favorable to them opens up. It is difficult to get people to agree for a home and home basketball series a year or two in advance. That is why seemingly good matchups don’t materialize.

Dr. Maggard is on right now with Jay. Just finished discussing basketball and moving on to football. Basketball wise, starting in season after next, we will go back to a traditional tournament at a neutral site. All 12 teams will participate with top 4 getting bye. Possible sites are in Alabama, Mississippi, or Florida Panhandle. Men will play 18 conference games and women 16. This is a 5 year plan. At the end of 5 years only one non D1 game will be allowed for any league school.

Thread Information