Thread: McNeese Softball exhibition

Default McNeese Softball exhibition

For those who can make it out on Saturday, the exhibition against McNeese starts at 10am. Expected to be a 10 inning game. Music by Dustin Sonnier post game.

Free admission and all concessions including $2 beers.

Default Re: McNeese Softball exhibition

6-0 B3. Kleist looks good in the circle. Hitting much better than last week. McNeese is not as good as SLU.

9-0 to the 5th.

One thing I’ve noticed is that this team has serious power and Im looking for Taylor Romain to get some hits going. I’ve heard she’s really really good

11-0 after 5.

17-0 B6 1 out. Hits are 17-1.

Inning called with 1 out. 18-0

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Thanks for the updates.

Geese, and McNeese is usually pretty good. GEAUX CAJUNS

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    Geese, and McNeese is usually pretty good. GEAUX CAJUNS
    I think we’re that good.

I think we’re that good.
    McNeese was not a good team to use as a talent gauge. I was shocked at how far that team has fallen. They had at least 8 errors that led to multiple runs being scored by the Cajuns. Their outfield dropped fly balls and let several get under their gloves that rolled all the way to the fence. Cajun pitching feasted on their hitters. You needed a calculator to tally up the number of strike outs the Cajun pitchers had today. This is going to be a long season for Mcneese. On the flip side, it is going to be hard for Glasco to keep Torres's bat out of the line up. The girl can really rake it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    McNeese was not a good team to use as a talent gauge. I was shocked at how far that team has fallen. They had at least 8 errors that led to multiple runs being scored by the Cajuns. Their outfield dropped fly balls and let several get under their gloves that rolled all the way to the fence. Cajun pitching feasted on their hitters. You needed a calculator to tally up the number of strike outs the Cajun pitchers had today. This is going to be a long season for Mcneese. On the flip side, it is going to be hard for Glasco to keep Torres's bat out of the line up. The girl can really rake it.
    I liked when Glasco put her at catcher and Rawls in the outfield. That would probably be the best way to keep her bat in the lineup

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    I liked when Glasco put her at catcher and Rawls in the outfield. That would probably be the best way to keep her bat in the lineup
    That isn't going to happen. Rawls is quicker and has a better arm, plus Martin is doing well in the outfield. I can see Boswell starting st 3rd, and Camuso, Tores and Curry fighting for at bats in the DP roll.

Quote Originally Posted by JMVCAJUNS View Post
    That isn't going to happen. Rawls is quicker and has a better arm, plus Martin is doing well in the outfield. I can see Boswell starting st 3rd, and Camuso, Tores and Curry fighting for at bats in the DP roll.
    I don't think Julie is going to play every game at catcher. I think she'll probably play about 40. Glasco wants her well rested for the end of the year run. No player gets more wear than a catcher. Plus, it will give Torres a chance to get even better and ready for when Rawls graduates. By the way, Boswell was 4 for 4 today with a home run.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    I don't think Julie is going to play every game at catcher. I think she'll probably play about 40. Glasco wants her well rested for the end of the year run. No player gets more wear than a catcher. Plus, it will give Torres a chance to get even better and ready for when Rawls graduates. By the way, Boswell was 4 for 4 today with a home run.
    Whats the status of Camuso in a walking boot?

Thread Information