Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: Sell out Cajun Field for App State

Default 30,000 Or Bust!!!

Let's get 30,000 in Cajun Field vs. App St on Oct 9th! For this time Wednesday night is the new Saturday night. Pull out all the stops to pack the house. Geaux Cajuns!

Default Re: 30,000 Or Bust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Let's get 30,000 in Cajun Field vs. App St on Oct 9th! For this time Wednesday night is the new Saturday night. Pull out all the stops to pack the house. Geaux Cajuns!
    Just got 2 more to join us. Let痴 do this! I hope and suspect savoie//Napier are going to pull out all stops to get the students there.

3. Default Re: 30,000 Or Bust!!!

Insult the students so they値l show up to protest. Once there, put chloroform in giant misters. Get volunteers to carry their bodies into the stadium. Stick tall boys in each of their pockets for when they wake up.

Full proof plan.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Insult the students so they値l show up to protest. Once there, put chloroform in giant misters. Get volunteers to carry their bodies into the stadium. Stick tall boys in each of their pockets for when they wake up.

Full proof plan.
    I like it MAT

I see that they're offering $3 white claws as part of a lady's night promotion. No laws with the claws

as much as I like your enthusiasm SBC screwed the pooch. Our biggest game of the year at home and its on a Wednesday Even I wont be able to stay the whole game because of work in the morning. Such a wasted home date.

6. Default Re: 30,000 Or Bust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    I like it MAT

I see that they're offering $3 white claws as part of a lady's night promotion. No laws with the claws
    .so we have a week and a halflet school out at noon and as I have mentioned cut work earlyCalais should have a St Martin parish and Mitchell a special Vermilion student ticket give away.get all this done now as we have over a week to get ready.parking issues etc need to be addressed.we'll I hope so!!!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    as much as I like your enthusiasm SBC screwed the pooch. Our biggest game of the year at home and its on a Wednesday Even I wont be able to stay the whole game because of work in the morning. Such a wasted home date.
    In most cases, I would agree.

But this game is personal. We owe those bastards for so many reasons. This community is starving for a winner. We will have the football world痴 attention. All eyes in Lafayette, LA. In the Swamp.

I値l gladly lose a night of sleep to relish in a victory.

In most cases, I would agree.

But this game is personal. We owe those bastards for so many reasons. This community is starving for a winner. We will have the football world痴 attention. All eyes in Lafayette, LA. In the Swamp.

I値l gladly lose a night of sleep to relish in a victory.
    that's my point the last three times we played App State it was on the road. We finally get them at home and its a week night game. Oh and not to mention Ark State don't even have to play App State this year.

9. Default Re: 30,000 Or Bust!!!

We値l get the national spotlight and have 3 extra days to prep for Arkie St.

I知 good with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    What you are saying is that you want to almost double the attendance of the first two games. I don't think that will happen. If on. Saturday evening or afternoon I would think 22000. Weeknight we will be lucky to get 20000. Nice thought though.

We値l get the national spotlight and have 3 extra days to prep for Arkie St.

I知 good with it.
    Ark St is the following thursday on ESPNU

Admin needs to promote the hell out of this game.

Give out free tickets. Get students to come. Make Lafayette notice this Cajun football team.

Let's get those fans in the stands.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Admin needs to promote the hell out of this game.

Give out free tickets. Get students to come. Make Lafayette notice this Cajun football team.

Let's get those fans in the stands.
    Students always show up for ESPN games. Plus student attendance was decent in 1st 2 home games

Boycott LAGCOE

The midweek games made sense years ago because it got you on TV. Boise St. made themselves on midweek games. Now with every game available online the strategy is flawed. Play your games when you can get buts into the seats.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information