Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst . 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 . LastLast

Thread: 2019 FB G5: Louisiana 37, Georgia Southern 24

Default Re: Official FB Game Thread: Georgia Southern

The speed and discipline of the defense was impressive to watch. So different with Moncrief and Jones on the end being able to rundown that option play. And the DL controlling their gaps for the dive play. Wore down a little at the end, but they did yeoman's work for sure.

The basically said, take your short week prep comment Rainman and shove it up your a#% . and I am totally fine with that. Not only did we not have a let down after a big road win, but we played our best game of the season.

I am getting excited not only because of what I am seeing now, but since the Coastal Carolina game last season, we have seen consistent growth from this team . with the lone exception of the Tulane game. If this growth continues, we could be looking at a very good to exceptionally good season.

This team appears to have something special about them. They are fun to watch and they just don’t quit. If the community can’t get behind this team right now it’s a lost cause. They deserve support like we have never seen. They earned it.

Default Re: Official FB Game Thread: Georgia Southern II

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    The speed and discipline of the defense was impressive to watch. So different with Moncrief and Jones on the end being able to rundown that option play. And the DL controlling their gaps for the dive play. Wore down a little at the end, but they did yeoman's work for sure.

The basically said, take your short week prep comment Rainman and shove it up your a#% . and I am totally fine with that. Not only did we not have a let down after a big road win, but we played our best game of the season.

I am getting excited not only because of what I am seeing now, but since the Coastal Carolina game last season, we have seen consistent growth from this team . with the lone exception of the Tulane game. If this growth continues, we could be looking at a very good to exceptionally good season.
    As far as speed on the defense, it was nice seeing joe Dillon bringing pressure on the edge. If it wasn't for blatant holding in the second half (when they started throwing the ball) he would have had multiple sacks

dillon and manac are going to be a handful for the passing teams that are left on the schedule

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    This team appears to have something special about them. They are fun to watch and they just don’t quit. If the community can’t get behind this team right now it’s a lost cause. They deserve support like we have never seen. They earned it.
    💯💯

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Levi sitting at 980 yards passing with 64.7% completion rating and 8 TDS and only 2 INTs on the year.
    Let’s not forget that 1 of those pics was a Hail Mary at the end of an already lost game. He’s really got 1 interception that he’s responsible for in 5 games. I’ve never had any doubts that he was our guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Plate Lunch Bunch delivered tonight
    Except they didn't just deliver the plate lunches, they ran over them boys with a fleet of food trucks.

That’s 71’s nickname
    I happen to love the schit out of it.
    Thank you!

Complete game from the offense and defense. Special teams needs to get their ___ in gear but wore those fools down nonetheless.

Andre Jones is playing really well although we haven't talked a lot about him. He's filling in for Manac really well and he's fast and physical. This kid is going to contribute for us for the next couple of years. I do agree that we have an "IT" factor about this team. Great win on the road. It wasn't that close.

Man, with another injection of talent from recruiting our depth will be better than I can ever imagine. 2 road wins in historically rough places to play is wonderful.

UL Football Re: Official FB Game Thread: Georgia Southern

Plate Lunch Bunch delivered tonight
    Personally, I call our OL the GAM Grown ___ Men

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I hope you enjoyedyou were there correct? Tell us about the atmosphere tonight!
    We were there, Boomer. It's a GREAT college football environment, both pregame and in-game. The students really show up. Beautiful Georgia peaches everywhere. Greek life seems big and the frat houses were partying it up. They are about the same distance to the stadium as at UL.
    Really impressed with this Cajun team. The OL just manhandled those guys. Without the mistakes this game isn't close in the 2nd half.
    I thought Levi was awesome last night. We will win out if he continues to play like this.
    Who's ready for App State 🤟😤. We owe those guys an ___ whipping or 2

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    We were there, Boomer. It's a GREAT college football environment, both pregame and in-game. The students really show up. Beautiful Georgia peaches everywhere. Greek life seems big and the frat houses were partying it up. They are about the same distance to the stadium as at UL.
    Really impressed with this Cajun team. The OL just manhandled those guys. Without the mistakes this game isn't close in the 2nd half.
    I thought Levi was awesome last night. We will win out if he continues to play like this.
    Who's ready for App State 🤟😤. We owe those guys an ___ whipping or 2
    Yokel is dead on with his observation.students showed up ( and in many cases showed out.) 19200 in a 25000 seat stadium And boys, this game was a total domination by the UL O and D linesDline played a great game, holding the line while LB's could flow to the ball.just a great game plan by Ron Robertslook at defensive stats,Dr's had like 5 tackles between them.just a great night to be a RAGIN Cajun, with 1 exception.the UL Cheerleaders are either dumb as bricks or don't care.all UL fans were in Section H and HH, basically end zone cornerCheerleaders were stationed at the 15/20 yard lineright in front of the GS student section, a good 25 yards awaywhos running that clown show? When will UL learn?

Default Re: Live Game Talk Louisiana at Georgia Southern

Got to watch the replay of the game late last night. I think my favorite part was on our 2nd second half possession GA So got a stop on 1st down and one announcer says something to the tune of “boy the Cajuns offense looked a lot more impressive in the first half.” 3 real second half possessions. 3 TDs. Our O really struggled 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan View Post
    I was waited about this game but I'm totally confident that we win against App St.

Lafayette needs to support this team and university.
    My thoughts exactly on both of your points.

Default Re: Live Game Talk Louisiana at Georgia Southern

ALL ABOARD !!!!

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst . 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 . LastLast

Thread Information