Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Louisiana to be without Chauncey Manac for Sun Belt opener at Georgia Southern

Default Chauncy Manac?

As good as yesterday was for us, the only bad news was it looked like Chauncy Manac might be done for the season. Did coach give an update in the post game press conference?

The way he walked off the field did not look good and he is arguably one of our best defensive players.

Default Re: Chauncy Manac?

I did get a chance to see him yesterday after he got hurt. To me it seemed like a lower back issue, but I'm only speculating here. Let's hope he's OK.

I was back and forth between ESPN+ and the radio broadcast yesterday. I didn’t see the injury but heard Jay mention he needed a cart but Ohio didn’t have one. How did they end up getting him off the field?

He walked off with help

That would be a huge blow. Very obvious statement, I know. He wasn't putting much weight on a leg.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    That would be a huge blow. Very obvious statement, I know. He wasn't putting much weight on a leg.
    Yes I'm waiting on official news. I guess we ll know tomorrow after they run tests etc. This is one injury that really concerns me. He is a legit disrupter.

Looked like an ankle. Had some weight on it. Guessing he’ll be out a few weeks. We should know soon.

MRI today. Should know something at tomorrow's presser.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    MRI today. Should know something at tomorrow's presser.
    Ankle, knee, or back?

10. Default Re: Chauncy Manac?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Ankle, knee, or back?
    .So a coed from Ohio asks us at breakfast if #17 is ok.was very curious about the baton and shoulder pads being given to players!

The way he went down, during the play, I thought knee right away. Someone mentioned his back, and I could see that as well, if it just seized up on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .So a coed from Ohio asks us at breakfast if #17 is ok.was very curious about the baton and shoulder pads being given to players!
    So Boom, what did you tell her? Did you show her how to Roosta dance while you were at it?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Ankle, knee, or back?
    I don't know.

BTW, I thought the Ohio band was really good. I saw a band member who's family was parked next to us and I complimented her. Lots of brass and very contemporary music selections.

14. Default Re: Chauncy Manac?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    So Boom, what did you tell her? Did you show her how to Roosta dance while you were at it?
    Thinking Boomer would be mo likely be able to teach her his version of the Charleston. I heard it was pretty popular in the 1920’s.

15. Default Re: Chauncy Manac?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Thinking Boomer would be mo likely be able to teach her his version of the Charleston. I heard it was pretty popular in the 1920’s.
    .Well adding to the story of the tripwe went to mass in Parkersburg where we stayedafter Mass the priest asks if anybody is visitingwe say we are from Abbeville LA and he mentions that he noticed the Ragin Cajuns on our clothingI flashed the UL handsign to the folksnice trip and birthday for me!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information