Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FB G4: Louisiana 45, Ohio 25

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Ohio

snakes can't make tackles

Explain please

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    One thing. We have a defence gents!!! Our secondary is improving alot
    Sorry for the obligatory grammar check but this is like the 16th time you've spelled it this way. Defense.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The weight room is causing his bad passing.

He didn't get recruited to be a college quarterback for not being able to pass.
    As in the words of the great Chris Carter: Come on man!

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I'm just going back to read some of this in game thread but holy ____. Pages around 23-25 were some epic emotional roller coasters. LOL.
    LOL. Thanks for posting this.

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    snakes can't make tackles

Explain please
    You can't tackle people without using your arms. When the defense just hits you and doesn't wrap up you don't go down. Those players are snakes. Snakes can't make tackles.

G-ism.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Ohio is no slouch.

They haven't had a losing season since Frank Solich took over in 2005.

This is a huge road victory.
    They are fundamentally sound enough to have a winning season again this year. We simply had more talent than them yesterday. Some of the credit for that talent should go to Coach Hud/staff for bringing in players like the three backs, Bradley, Hunt, Dotson, Hill, Higgins, Boudreaux etc. Credit goes to Napier/staff for coaching those guys up and improving the depth. Much credit goes to the administration for increasing the resources needed to compete today.

7. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Ohio

You quoted great but nobody said that. I can't wait until we lose, at least you will be happy.
    I think he was talking about their QB.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Agreed. People (myself included) are irrational in stressful situations
    I never participate in game threads while the game is going on because emotion rather than logic comes out. I am also too focused on observing in what is going on during the game to even think of logging on here. My late mother-in-law was an Oklahoma grad and she was always exhausted after watching the Sooners. She explained that she had just played offense and defense. Sometimes I feel that way and that goes for basketball as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    That, I agree with. He’ll need to elevate his whole game or sit the bench.
    No doubt he needs to play better for us to have success against tougher competition. However, he is not close to going to the bench if his play stays at the current level. Coach Napier has made that abundantly clear at the QB Club meetings.

Sorry for the obligatory grammar check but this is like the 16th time you've spelled it this way. Defense.... lol
    Thanks lol. Sometimes I ignore spell check.

G is the best color guy for UL football period. That is not a slight to anyone else

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    People forget. Brian M. was a terrible passer. Jake D. threw a ton of picks. Levi is somewhere in between these guys as a passer.

This would be fine if we were maxing out his capabilities. He should be running much more, and the only reason I can think of as to why Napier is not calling those plays is to avoid an injury because the options on the bench are not ready.
    Mitchell couldn’t throw cause he could power clean a mid sized sedan. Right, Turbine?

I’m with you CN I can only assume we don’t use Lewis like we did Dezmo and just run wild because we can’t afford to lose him....like we did Dezmo.

13. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Funny how reality to changes to some over time, dominating? We won by 3 in the final seconds with Belton making a miraculous catch in the endzone...hardly dominating. Certainly not as dominating as a 20 point win.
    Yeah dominant. We started way down and were blowing them off the line almost every play in the second half.

14. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Yeah dominant. We started way down and were blowing them off the line almost every play in the second half.
    Kinda like at a 28 28 tie - Tulane was killing them?

15. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Ohio

Every post you've made since the game has been downplaying the victory. The QB was not good. The team was missing its top two running backs. "The best Ohio Bobcat team in years"? These are things you are injecting into your posts to downplay the significance of the win. Nobody else. Yeah, I'm nuts....LOL.
    Not downplaying IMO, just trying to add context to some overly hyped comments. We did a great job in creating turnovers. Again this week our special teams caused a punt take away. Multiple interceptions. Sure we had them in a death grip, so what? Nobody questions turnovers by Bama when they get people in a death grip.

Ohio could have played a lot better and I think we still win. I don’t know why their QB became very ordinary. Maybe he was anxious about our running game scoring and using up time. Mental pressure is a great thing, and our run game does that.

Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread Information