Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: 2019 PreGame: Ohio Bobcats

Default Re: Ohio Bobcats

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    And our biggest glaring weak spot at linebacker probably will get abused.
    Our biggest weakness is at kicker. He is not good and will probably cost is a game at some point. It is imperative we score 6 so we do not need him.

Levi will need to throw for 275 with 3 tds and 0 int

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Levi will need to throw for 275 with 3 tds and 0 int
    What about 4 tds and 1 int?

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    What about 4 tds and 1 int?
    Nope. Cant turn it over

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Nope. Cant turn it over
    We’re gonna run for 200+, pass for about 175, and we’re gonna win.

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

We'll win and it won't be close. MAC football is garbage for the most part, and everyone is grossly over estimating how good Ohio is.

I truly believe that the Sun Belt surpassed both the MAC and CUSA in football about four years ago and there's no looking back. We still trail the AAC and the MWC by a lot, but we're gaining on those as well. Having said this, I'd still be all in for a geographic realignment of the SBC with CUSA. I'd love to align with USM, UNT, Rice, La Tech, and UAB. All of them have decent football programs and they'd all be drivable games for our fans and theirs.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    We'll win and it won't be close. MAC football is garbage for the most part, and everyone is grossly over estimating how good Ohio is.

I truly believe that the Sun Belt surpassed both the MAC and CUSA in football about four years ago and there's no looking back. We still trail the AAC and the MWC by a lot, but we're gaining on those as well. Having said this, I'd still be all in for a geographic realignment of the SBC with CUSA. I'd love to align with USM, UNT, Rice, La Tech, and UAB. All of them have decent football programs and they'd all be drivable games for our fans and theirs.
    I really appreciate your turn around lately, and you're not totally wrong on the conferences as a whole, but Ohio is a good football team. They have been for a decade +. We will have to play very well to win this game, especially on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    We’re gonna run for 200+, pass for about 175, and we’re gonna win.
    We' d better rush for 250+ and control the clock. And Lewis must play within himself and not force passes that aren't there. As long as he completes 60%+ and doesn't turn it over it doesn't matter whether he passes for 100 or 300.

Still waiting on Elijah to have a monster game.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    We' d better rush for 250+ and control the clock. And Lewis must play within himself and not force passes that aren't there. As long as he completes 60%+ and doesn't turn it over it doesn't matter whether he passes for 100 or 300.
    This is the best analysis I've seen yet.

Ohio's run defense, normally a stalwart, has not been good this season. We need to run it, run it, and run some more. Then Levi needs to not turn the ball over. I believe victory hinges on doing what we do best. Pound the rock.

Since 1992,, we have had, in my opinion ONE non conference road win worth strutting about. And, that was the game in Houston when they had Kevin Kolb and we came back from three touchdowns to win.

This would be number two.

We will win by 13, Levi does not have to have a big game. We need to control the ball and run it down their ____ing throat. When I say Levi does not have to have a big game I am talking about throwing for 200 or 300 yards, just stay with in himself. It is not just Levi that does not need to turn the ball over, we cannot as a team turn the ball over at any point.

Move the chainswe win.

13. Default Re: Ohio Bobcats

Why all the pansies on this board all of a sudden? Even beat Miss St guarantee little man is fairing away from this game. We got this.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Why all the pansies on this board all of a sudden? Even beat Miss St guarantee little man is fairing away from this game. We got this.
    If we play a clean game I don’t think we lose. I don’t even think the game will be all that close. But as penalties and turnovers mount, it can and probably will cost us a road win.

If both teams play to their capabilities and neither has turnovers I think we are 10 points better. We just have to execute.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Our biggest weakness is at kicker. He is not good and will probably cost is a game at some point. It is imperative we score 6 so we do not need him.
    Are we sure it’s all about Stevie? There’s a lot that goes into a kick.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information