Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: 2019 PreGame: Ohio Bobcats

Default Re: Ohio Bobcats

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Who did we beat in 1992?

Never mind, we beat almost no one in 1992. Curious why you picked 1992 as your starting date.
    Had Auburn on the ropes though!

I like the fact that we’re rested and they’re coming off a hard fought 60 min on the road. I think that’s the difference in the fourth quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Well we stunk for most of the last 30 years
    Not True.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Not True.
    3 winning seasons in 30 years is pretty terrible

5. Default Re: Ohio Bobcats

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    But, but, but, . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Here are road wins non-conference and minus the state of Louisiana since 1990
    1990 October 20 at Tulsa W 25-13
    1990 November 10 at Arkansas State W 17-16
    1991 November 2 at Northern Illinois W 13-12
    1991 November 16 at Arkansas State W 17-13
    1997 October 4 at Arkansas State W 41-38
    2004 October 2 at Florida International W 43-34
    2006 October 7 at Univ of Houston W 31-28
    2013 September 21 at Akron W 35-30

Non-conference in the state of Louisiana since 1990
    1990 September 1 at Tulane W 48-6
    1993 November 9 at Tulane W 36-15
    1995 October 28 at Tulane W 32-28
    1996 September 28 at Louisiana Tech W 37-31
    2000 November 4 at ULM W 21-18
    We beat Kent State on the road in 2011. Hud's first win in an absolute monsoon.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Correct, sorry about that, for some reason my spreadsheet had it marked as a conference game. Nice catch!

8. Default Re: Ohio Bobcats

No doubt the big 3 is a factor with their ability and their being able to play at a highly refreshed level with their substitution routine.LL can present some problems with his arm and has shown some running abilitythe thing that hasn’t materialized as an addition to our offensive potential is the speed factor of LeBlanc, Smith, leGendre, along with Calais’ insertion with the other backs.now the Cajuns have middle running, LL’s zone read pulls, The passing game, along with reverse and outside runsand as always the Nap trick bag!

10. Default Re: Ohio Bobcats

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    I’m not gutting the Hud seasons. Regardless of what the NCAA says I enjoyed those wins, especially the SDSU, and Lamer wins. I still recall every second of the drive and kick at the Super Dome.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    No doubt the big 3 is a factor with their ability and their being able to play at a highly refreshed level with their substitution routine.LL can present some problems with his arm and has shown some running abilitythe thing that hasn't materialized as an addition to our offensive potential is the speed factor of LeBlanc, Smith, leGendre, along with Calais' insertion with the other backs.now the Cajuns have middle running, LL's zone read pulls, The passing game, along with reverse and outside runsand as always the Nap trick bag!
    Boomer, I finally found someone to translate your post for me! Give me a couple of days to catch up once he translates your past 50 post since July.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Not True.
    Less than 10 winning season in 30 years is garbage. We have roughly 150 wins and 180 losses in the last 30 years. That’s pretty dang terrible.

I just looked at the numbers. Ohio gave up 305 rushing yards against Marshall; but only 84 against Rhode Island. I’m not counting Pitt since they were “supposed” to lose that game. It doesn’t appear that Marshall has the three cowbulls that we have. They currently sit at 750 total yards on the season, and only one is close to our stable. Running the ball, pound the rock.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Boomer, I finally found someone to translate your post for me! Give me a couple of days to catch up once he translates your past 50 post since July.
    Priceless!

15. Default Re: Ohio Bobcats

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    .Well T found another way to screw it up.yes I am past 50 and have more than one post.get those singular and plurals correct and it will improve your posts! Lol

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information