Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sun Belt Basketball Coaches Rank the Best Jobs in the Conference

Default Sun Belt Basketball Coaches Rank the Best Jobs in the Conference

https://watchstadium.com/news/sun-be.ce-09-12-2019/

Where they lose: "Expectations." – Sun Belt assistant BWHAHAHA

Default Re: Sun Belt Basketball Coaches Rank the Best Jobs in the Conference

Where they win: “Location. There’s talent in the state, and you can also get to Texas and Florida. Fanbase is loyal to the Ragin’ Cajuns, and the arena is also one of the best in the league. There’s also a ton of history with the program.” – Sun Belt head coach

Location as in the South? Hmmmm

We're number 1!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    We're number 1!
    The standard

5. Default Re: Sun Belt Basketball Coaches Rank the Best Jobs in the Conference

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post

You're schitting me. That's from the article?!

Is he talking about fans unrealistic expectations or lack of high standard expectations on behalf of the administration and staff?

7. Default Re: Sun Belt Basketball Coaches Rank the Best Jobs in the Conference

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Is he talking about fans unrealistic expectations or lack of high standard expectations on behalf of the administration and staff?
    I read it as not meeting expectations.

Translated: underachieving.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    You're schitting me. That's from the article?!
    Yes . it's too perfect

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    It's from an opposing coach I assume he ment with all the resources we underachieved and still hand out extensions and raises like we approve of the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I read it as not meeting expectations.

Translated: underachieving.
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Correct
    I wonder how Willis would feel about that?

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post

Here you have another staff's view on the expectations of this program. This is from outside competitor and it's even obvious to him.

"Where they lose: “Expectations.” – Sun Belt assistant

13. Default Re: Sun Belt Basketball Coaches Rank the Best Jobs in the Conference

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Here you have another staff's view on the expectations of this program. This is from outside competitor and it's even obvious to him.

"Where they lose: “Expectations.” – Sun Belt assistant
    Don’t know why they would say that. Everybody expects him to be back for at least a few more seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Don’t know why they would say that. Everybody expects him to be back for at least a few more seasons.
    And you just validated "where they lose"

15. Default Re: Sun Belt Basketball Coaches Rank the Best Jobs in the Conference

We live in an era where Loyola University at Chicago and a nun took over the entire country during their trip to the FINAL FOUR.

We live in an era where something called the UMBC Retrievers knocked off the #1 overall seed in the NCAA tournament.

We live in an era where BUTLER went to back-to-back NATIONAL championship games

We live in an era where UALR, in one year, went from a door mat to destroying the SBC, walking through the conference tournament, and then winning their first round game in the dance. Almost won the second.

I'm sick and god damned tired of hearing the excuses of why we CANT.

All these other nobody basketball programs could But we still CANT.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information