Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: Levi doubters.

Default Levi doubters.

Please sit down. The dude extends plays better than any QB we’ve had in recent memory. It’s near impossible to sack him. He is so fast when he evades the rush and usually his most accurate passes are on the run.

He may not be perfect. But he’s our QB. Insert, Terrell Owens gif.

No doubt, he will have to improve from the pocket. But, also no doubt that he’s the best QB to lead this team right now. Feed the running back studs, and get the ball to Bradley when you can and we will be alright.

On to Texas Southern.

Default Re: Levi doubters.

He looked good again tonight. Led the team to almost 600 yards in offense.

He’s got great scrambling abilities and can create opportunities on a rollout. But I’m not sold yet on his pocket presence. Like stated after last week, I’d like to see some more “zip” to his throws down the seam. I’ll give it next week and the Ohio showdown to really see whether I think he can really lead us to where we want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAlum10 View Post
    Please sit down. The dude extends plays better than any QB we’ve had in recent memory. It’s near impossible to sack him. He is so fast when he evades the rush and usually his most accurate passes are on the run.

He may not be perfect. But he’s our QB. Insert, Terrell Owens gif.

No doubt, he will have to improve from the pocket. But, also no doubt that he’s the best QB to lead this team right now. Feed the running back studs, and get the ball to Bradley when you can and we will be alright.

On to Texas Southern.
    How many beers did you have ?

Good show overall, but the deep over-throws are hard to watch.

6. Default Re: Levi doubters.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Enough to know for sure that Levi will be your QB come next Saturday.

Not enough. His speed and elusiveness in the backfield when under pressure cannot be discounted. It’s a weapon in and of itself. Just like a pocket passer is a weapon. But can all pocket passers evade the rush like that? Hell no.

If you weren’t impressed with his overall ability to lead the offense down the field then I’m pretty sure you had more beers than me. Either that or you’re delusional thinking we have a better option.

With our 3-headed monster at RB, I’m happy with Levi as the signal caller.

Dude was good.

Typical for college QB to me. Runs well throws ok at best.
    All we need him to do is hand the ball off and well be fine.

I believe Levi's accuracy will get better with the long throws. He improved a lot from week 1 in decision making.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    He’s got great scrambling abilities and can create opportunities on a rollout. But I’m not sold yet on his pocket presence. Like stated after last week, I’d like to see some more “zip” to his throws down the seam. I’ll give it next week and the Ohio showdown to really see whether I think he can really lead us to where we want to go.
    Let us know what you decide so we can let Nap know.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAlum10 View Post
    Not enough. His speed and elusiveness in the backfield when under pressure cannot be discounted. It's a weapon in and of itself. Just like a pocket passer is a weapon. But can all pocket passers evade the rush like that? Hell no.

If you weren't impressed with his overall ability to lead the offense down the field then I'm pretty sure you had more beers than me. Either that or you're delusional thinking we have a better option.

With our 3-headed monster at RB, I'm happy with Levi as the signal caller.
    Guy missed 6 TD passes to wide open wr our offense stalled 3 times on the 30 and he turned it over once and put lt on the ground another. only time our offense got going was strong runs by our RBs . literally any D1 QB could do what he did and most high school QBs

13. Default Re: Levi doubters.

Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    Let us know what you decide so we can let Nap know.
    So you saying in a couple weeks we may be back shopping for a QB at Albertsons or Rouses again?

14. Default Re: Levi doubters.

Guy missed 6 TD passes to wide open wr our offense stalled 3 times on the 30 and he turned it over once and put lt on the ground another. only time our offense got going was strong runs by our RBs . literally any D1 QB could do what he did and most high school QBs
    Apparently our coaches do not believe the other 4 or 5 QB’s on our team can.

Guy missed 6 TD passes to wide open wr our offense stalled 3 times on the 30 and he turned it over once and put lt on the ground another. only time our offense got going was strong runs by our RBs . literally any D1 QB could do what he did literally anyone
    Wow. You literally have zero concept of what I’m pointing out. Go watch the replay and look for the drives that he aided with long runs from scrambling away from sacks. Or a designed run for TD. You’re clueless. No, not literally anyone can do that, AKA Andre Nunez sucked at it last year. Dude couldn’t avoid a sack to save his life.

I don’t really care what you think, because it’s clear that you aren’t watching very closely. Are you expecting f’n Drew Brees? Get a grip dude.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information