Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Liberty Fans

UL Football Greetings from Liberty Fans

I think most of us in the Liberty camp believe this Saturday's game between the Cajuns and Flames will tell each of our teams where we really are in 2019.

I plan on driving over from Houston and hope to meet up with some of you at the game. I have had this one circled on my calendar for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Fox View Post
    I think most of us in the Liberty camp believe this Saturday's game between the Cajuns and Flames will tell each of our teams where we really are in 2019.

I plan on driving over from Houston and hope to meet up with some of you at the game. I have had this one circled on my calendar for a long time.
    Welcome to Cajun Country! Make sure you get you some boudin and cracklins before you leave.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Greetings from Liberty Fans

Welcome. Depending on which RPer you ask, we are either going to beat yall by 100 or we will just dissolve the football team sometime this week because we dont have a QB, refuse to throw to the TE or our coach calls too many plays that result in turnovers. Did I mention the QB?

Seriously though, I agree we will find out about ourselves Saturday.
    Are you a fan or alum of Liberty? Mind if I ask about your feelings on your coach? I'm intrigued.

Awesome. You’ll have a good time, win or lose. Hoping it’s the latter, but it’s noting against the Flames.

Make sure you show up early and take in some of the tailgating. Visitors never leave hungry and most spots will be more than happy share whatever they have with you. Maybe BYOB, though.

Safer travels and hope to see you out at Cajun Field.

How many of y’all are planning on coming down?

And please go on the SBC board and change the title of your post there to reflect the correct way of referring to us. We are ‘Louisiana.’ We fought hard to get that title.

You're welcome in Cajun Country!

I hope our fans pack the stadium!

Sly Fox, we are happy to host you guys!!! You will find Cajuns fans to be warm and welcoming!!!

Z

Welcome Sly Fox. Don't worry about food or drink, you will have your pick from tailgating. Everyone will welcome you. Enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Fox View Post

Welcome Sly Fox! Hope you enjoy your stay in Cajun Country!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    Welcome. Depending on which RPer you ask, we are either going to beat yall by 100 or we will just dissolve the football team sometime this week because we dont have a QB, refuse to throw to the TE or our coach calls too many plays that result in turnovers. Did I mention the QB?

Seriously though, I agree we will find out about ourselves Saturday.
    Are you a fan or alum of Liberty? Mind if I ask about your feelings on your coach? I'm intrigued.
    ?

13. Default Re: Greetings from Liberty Fans

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    ?
    That would be an appropriate reply to many of his posts.

Will this game actually see a decrease in alcohol sales per visitor?

Quote Originally Posted by epiccajun View Post
    Will this game actually see a decrease in alcohol sales per visitor?
    Dudecome on man.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information