Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Liberty Fans

1. Default Re: Greetings from Liberty Fans

Quote Originally Posted by epiccajun View Post
    Will this game actually see a decrease in alcohol sales per visitor?
    No cause each may have their own prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    No cause each may have their own prostitute.
    Lol, good point.

Default Re: Greetings from Liberty Fans

It really is surreal that Liberty University would hire a guy like Hugh Freeze to lead their student athletes.

It really is surreal that Liberty University would hire a guy like Hugh Freeze to lead their student athletes.
    You must not follow college football.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Fox View Post
    I think most of us in the Liberty camp believe this Saturday's game between the Cajuns and Flames will tell each of our teams where we really are in 2019.

I plan on driving over from Houston and hope to meet up with some of you at the game. I have had this one circled on my calendar for a long time.
    Safe travels! You will meet no finer people than amongst our fan base. even if you do read us fighting like children on our fan forum.

I have no interest in hopping in the crossfire. But we don't have bag men and compliance is a HUGE deal for us since everyone and their brother is looking for excuses to degrade our program.

Yes, I am aware that our chancellor says regrettable things from time to time. Frankly that has little to do with the passion I have for my Flames.

As for that school in Red Stick, we face them in hoops a few days after Christmas. Hopefully we can have even more to celebrate by the New Year.

I have no interest in hopping in the crossfire. But we don't have bag men and compliance is a HUGE deal for us since everyone and their brother is looking for excuses to degrade our program.

Yes, I am aware that our chancellor says regrettable things from time to time. Frankly that has little to do with the passion I have for my Flames.

As for that school in Red Stick, we face them in hoops a few days after Christmas. Hopefully we can have even more to celebrate by the New Year.
    Welcome to our board. We may seem schizophrenic but we good people. I mean we live in louisiqna where just about every aspect of our government is insane or corrupt. But Cajuns and Creoles are fun, good hearted people. Like everyone else, we have our clowns also. Have a good trip. One honest question; how did the team name Flames come about. I dont troll anyone and I'm asking out of curiosity.

They also hired Baylor's AD who resigned after their athletic dept sexual assault scandal

Flames nickname came from our university slogan "Knowledge Aflame". When we chose the name, we were the first to do so. Years later Illinois-Chicago and the NHL franchise originally in Atlanta but now in Calgary took on the name. Our mascot is an eagle since fire is tough to pull off.

Yes, we are familiar with the Flamers mocking. Everybody thinks they are original when they sceam it at us. They aren't

Ian McCaw is indeed our AD. He has one an amazing job of pulling off our transition from FCS to FBS. He was vetted throughout the process of the Baylor fiasco and our folks couldn't find anyone in Waco who felt he was responsible. Art Briles didn't answer to his AD. I've met him and he comes across a good man who went through a horrendous experience.

He was vetted throughout the process of the Baylor fiasco and our folks couldn't find anyone in Waco who felt he was responsible. Art Briles didn't answer to his AD. I've met him and he comes across a good man who went through a horrendous experience.
    Did they interview any of the women that were raped? They did no vetting.

Flames nickname came from our university slogan "Knowledge Aflame". When we chose the name, we were the first to do so. Years later Illinois-Chicago and the NHL franchise originally in Atlanta but now in Calgary took on the name. Our mascot is an eagle since fire is tough to pull off.

Yes, we are familiar with the Flamers mocking. Everybody thinks they are original when they sceam it at us. They aren't

Ian McCaw is indeed our AD. He has one an amazing job of pulling off our transition from FCS to FBS. He was vetted throughout the process of the Baylor fiasco and our folks couldn't find anyone in Waco who felt he was responsible. Art Briles didn't answer to his AD. I've met him and he comes across a good man who went through a horrendous experience.
    Thanks I was just curious and meant no insult whatsoever.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Speaking of flames. Mel bringing the fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    Speaking of flames. Mel bringing the fire.
    Geaux Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    You make it sound like Liberty didn’t know exactly who they were hiring. Just in case people don’t know the story, I think it should be known that when McCaw was hired it was already a matter of public record that he tried to cover up rape at Baylor. They hired him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    You make it sound like Liberty didn’t know exactly who they were hiring.
    No, I was responding to his statement that they vetted the AD. I know they knew exactly who they were hiring.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information