Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread: 2019 FB G1: Louisiana 28, Miss. State 38

1. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Miss. State

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    No he can’t. He can’t beat Troy, App St, Ohio . . . .

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Miss. State

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Don't think we set an edge or had backside containment taken care of the whole game...At least LL completed passes
    OLB's had a hell of a game them and the OL/ WR group were the best units on the field

Many G5 teams would have beaten Miss St yesterday. Sure, it's conjecture, but I believe it to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    Many G5 teams would have beaten Miss St yesterday. Sure, it's conjecture, but I believe it to be true.
    That is because we are not a top flight G5 team. Have you been watching our team over the past few years? We can barely complete with the top SBC teams. There is a reason most reasonable fans thought we are a year or two way from being a G5 power. Yesterday showed we are further along than most of us thought.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    That is because we are not a top flight G5 team. Have you been watching our team over the past few years? We can barely complete with the top SBC teams. There is a reason most reasonable fans thought we are a year or two way from being a G5 power. Yesterday showed we are further along than most of us thought.
    We are a QB away from a 10 win team right now.

i agree but espn will not report that. brett mcmurphy still has them 7th in sec but 16th in nation

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    good point, you are 1 million pct right, but doesnt that also proove that the narratives the big boys try to push are false. imagine if more games between p5 and g5 and g5 got to host them....

also looking back the threads seemed to have forgotten about the missed penalty calls against state, and the more calls against us?

9. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Miss. State

Can win isn’t will win, or even probably win. The statement is absolutely acceptable, but unlikely.

I would say we are improved QB play away from 10 wins. I knock Levi as much as the next guy, but the dude has skills. Let's see what Napier can do with him.

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    good point, you are 1 million pct right, but doesnt that also proove that the narratives the big boys try to push are false. imagine if more games between p5 and g5 and g5 got to host them....
    The mighty SEC was 4-3 vs. G5 yesterday, almost 3-4.

There is little difference between the top half of the G5 and the bottom half of the P5.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    The mighty SEC was 4-3 vs. G5 yesterday, almost 3-4.

There is little difference between the top half of the G5 and the bottom half of the P5.
    Upsets and tight games galore this weekend..

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    I would say we are improved QB play away from 10 wins. I knock Levi as much as the next guy, but the dude has skills. Let's see what Napier can do with him.
    Ehh could happen but i still think we are few horses away from that ..just keep building

Agreed, and I will say we definitely showed improvement from last year yesterday just as a team. I think we showed grit and toughness that was absent to a degree in this game last year.

15. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. Miss. State

Quote Originally Posted by Kjun08 View Post
    Agreed, and I will say we definitely showed improvement from last year yesterday just as a team. I think we showed grit and toughness that was absent to a degree in this game last year.
    .......Several have chosen there favorite of the 3 RBs....mine was and remains Calais although I love very much the other 2........but maybe the most explosive guy is Chris Smith (think that is correct)....touches being given has been done on very good use of substitutions....3 absolute great ones at their best!

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast

Thread Information