Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Concessions cost.

Default Re: Concessions cost.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    If you need something like that to get excited about your season tickets then there is something wrong with your product. You should be excited about the season your team is about to enter not the package your tickets come in. To me it's patronizing.
    Our group talked about how nice the ole miss tickets were in 14 for about a week...and I still remember them 5 years later

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    With who though? The ticket office (at the cajundome) doesn't seem to have a clue
    RCAF office handles yard signs:
    201 Reinhardt Drive
    Main number: 337.851.2906

I assume you are a RCAF DONOR?

Just got my tickets and parking passes today. They did a great job with the whole package. The tickets look like the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by KapCajun View Post
    RCAF office handles yard signs:
    201 Reinhardt Drive
    Main number: 337.851.2906

I assume you are a RCAF DONOR?
    Yes.... I really don’t care about the yard sign. It’s just annoying that the ticket office advertises promos then the employees don’t even know about them when you pick the tickets up. From a customer service standpoint they need to get on the same page. It’s too much of a hassle to track promo items down

5. UL Football Re: Concessions cost.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I understand that, but the reality of the situation is next weekend we will be taking a BIG hit financially and we will get our butts whipped at the same time. If we modernize the way we deliver tickets (e-tickets or what ever) and maybe even electronic parking passes it would show that we are ahead of the curve and reduce costs.
    Not nearly everyone is comfortable, or even have a smart phone, with electronic tickets. I'm gonna give you two ways to get tickets, old fashioned paper, or just show up with your smart phone.

As for the extra expense of graphics and such, it's almost zero in the bigger picture.

This whole conversation is a big nothing. The important thing is getting your tickets timely, and delivering what was promised without making a customer jump through hoops.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Don’t fool yourself - people, even throw down diehards like to get STUFF
    Wouldn't it be nice if you got perks from the university for your dedication... what does a hat, or shirt or bumper sticker cost in the long run? 5 year season ticket holders get a UL hat with their tickets or something to that effect. Lets the consumer feel like they are part of something.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if you got perks from the university for your dedication... what does a hat, or shirt or bumper sticker cost in the long run? 5 year season ticket holders get a UL hat with their tickets or something to that effect. Lets the consumer feel like they are part of something.
    That’s what the bobble heads were for.

(Not saying you’re wrong.)

Went to Super 1 pep rally last week. Picked up bobblehead after they checked my name on season ticket holder list. Also had a great sausage poboy, chips, jerky,schedules and other goodies. Also got to visit with Coach Napier for a bit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information