Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Concessions cost.

Default Re: Concessions cost.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I got my season tickets in the mail too. Why to they put all that extra "stuff" in there. I removed the tickets from the booklet, kept the parking pass and threw everything else away. I don't understand why they put the tickets in a fancy booklet. It's expensive to print that stuff. Really, they could just send us an e-ticket and be done with it.
    Trying to class it up, I guess. They used to just sent them in an envelope. I remember one year I got 6 individual ticket master tickets in a Cajuns envelope. Very ho hum.

I like what they are doing, though. It adds feels like you buying more and I'm assuming that other institutions are doing this also. Not just tickets, but a package with additional substance to it. Appealing to the part of the fan base that likes all the extra cool stuff and graphics. Kind of like all the social media improvements that have been made. I'm into it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Trying to class it up, I guess. They used to just sent them in an envelope. I remember one year I got 6 individual ticket master tickets in a Cajuns envelope. Very ho hum.

I like what they are doing, though. It adds feels like you buying more and I'm assuming that other institutions are doing this also. Not just tickets, but a package with additional substance to it. Appealing to the part of the fan base that likes all the extra cool stuff and graphics. Kind of like all the social media improvements that have been made. I'm into it.
    If nothing else it hopefully makes the ticket holder feel like they are getting something for their money. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    Why are the tickets so damn big? I'm gonna have to fold them 3 times to fit in my pocket.

...and where is the Napier bobble head we were supposed to get for renewing our season tickets? The kids are asking about that stupid thing. lol
    The ticket office claims to not even know about the bobble head promo...... don’t promote something if you can’t deliver

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    The ticket office claims to not even know about the bobble head promo...... don’t promote something if you can’t deliver
    Yep, still shows here. If you renewed before 4/13 you get a bobblehead:

https://ragincajuns.com/news/2019/2/...announced.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    If nothing else it hopefully makes the ticket holder feel like they are getting something for their money. I like it.
    Really, It makes me feel like they are wasting money with all the useless junk they put in the package. It cost money to print all of that and add the postage at $1.75. I think they could spend their money in a better place. Send me my tickets and parking pass that is all I need. Keep the rest. Tickets can be e-tickets and save even more. It's time to minimize expenses to maximize the dollars you have.

I wouldn't mind giving fans the option of e-tickets. That's basically all i use now.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post

There you go. So where’s my damn yard sign?

There you go. So where’s my damn yard sign?
    Have to go pick it up at the complex

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Have to go pick it up at the complex
    With who though? The ticket office (at the cajundome) doesn’t seem to have a clue

With who though? The ticket office (at the cajundome) doesn’t seem to have a clue
    Connor Whelan is my guess he gave me my bobble head

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Really, It makes me feel like they are wasting money with all the useless junk they put in the package. It cost money to print all of that and add the postage at $1.75. I think they could spend their money in a better place. Send me my tickets and parking pass that is all I need. Keep the rest. Tickets can be e-tickets and save even more. It's time to minimize expenses to maximize the dollars you have.
    You definitely have a valid point, and I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. The flip side is that if the tickets were done in a fashion to save money there would be people complaining about how Bush League we are. Just my 2 cents

I think they should give folks the option; i think there are some who like the printed ones, but more and more like myslef who are happy just to have it electronically.

UL Football Re: Concessions cost.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post

Here is the info. At SuperOne Foods Sunday for a Football Rally, noon till 3 pm.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Here is the info. At SuperOne Foods Sunday for a Football Rally, noon till 3 pm.
    So you have to go to this to get your bobble head that you were supposed to get for renewing tickets?
    Or do people just get these for showing up?

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    You definitely have a valid point, and I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. The flip side is that if the tickets were done in a fashion to save money there would be people complaining about how Bush League we are. Just my 2 cents
    I understand that, but the reality of the situation is next weekend we will be taking a BIG hit financially and we will get our butts whipped at the same time. If we modernize the way we deliver tickets (e-tickets or what ever) and maybe even electronic parking passes it would show that we are ahead of the curve and reduce costs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information