Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: Ragin Cajun Army Podcasts

Default Ragin Cajun Army Podcasts

https://soundcloud.com/ragincajunarm.belt-media-day

Hey guys! Here's the latest episode recapping Media Day! Take a listen and be sure to share it with all your friends! Big thanks for Nick Scelfo State Farm for being my first sponsor! Call Nick today for all your insurance needs! 337-981-6638

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajunArmy View Post
    https://soundcloud.com/ragincajunarm.belt-media-day

Hey guys! Here's the latest episode recapping Media Day! Take a listen and be sure to share it with all your friends! Big thanks for Nick Scelfo State Farm for being my first sponsor! Call Nick today for all your insurance needs! 337-981-6638
    Nick’s selling insurance now? Is his office in Lafayette? Really good guy. I used to do business with him a few years back.

Default Re: Ragin Cajun Army Podcasts

Yeah he is. 200 Heymann Blvd in the Oil Center. He’s a great person and is looking forward to helping out all of his customers

I am with state farm. Paying through the nose now. They are all the same in price. How can one help you where the other can't?

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I am with state farm. Paying through the nose now. They are all the same in price. How can one help you where the other can't?
    Easy. Go with an agent that isn't tied to one particular insurance company. Get an independent agent that can shop around for you.

6. Default Re: Ragin Cajun Army Podcasts

Well they can help with knowledge of what Is best for you.my wife is a former teacher at UL and as a SF agent has been part of the SF ads that adds about $50k to the athletic dept each yearalso we have funded a combined $250k matching scholarship for the university.check out the agents that are on the ads
    Because not all participate which is a shamecome by our office (Terri Landry) in Abbeville and you will see our Ragin Cajun Red every Friday ! Geaux Cajuns!

7. Default Re: Ragin Cajun Army Podcasts

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Well they can help with knowledge of what Is best for you.my wife is a former teacher at UL and as a SF agent has been part of the SF ads that adds about $50k to the athletic dept each yearalso we have funded a combined $250k matching scholarship for the university.check out the agents that are on the ads
    Because not all participate which is a shamecome by our office (Terri Landry) in Abbeville and you will see our Ragin Cajun Red every Friday ! Geaux Cajuns!
    A first class lady too.

8. Default Re: Ragin Cajun Army Podcasts

Been with State Farm for years. Yes, they are not cheap. However, not once in all of these years have I had an issue with State Farm stepping up to the plate and fairly paying a claim. That means a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Been with State Farm for years. Yes, they are not cheap. However, not once in all of these years have I had an issue with State Farm stepping up to the plate and fairly paying a claim. That means a lot.
    Well, at least you agree with me, they are not cheap. Been with them over 50 years for home and vehicles with one claim. That's around $140K to one claim of $1200.

10. Default Re: Ragin Cajun Army Podcasts

Well, at least you agree with me, they are not cheap. Been with them over 50 years for home and vehicles with one claim. That's around $140K to one claim of $1200.
    Count yourself as one of the most fortunate.

11. Default Re: Ragin Cajun Army Podcasts

Enjoyed the pod, Matt. Keep it up bud.

12. Default Re: Ragin Cajun Army Podcasts

It’s not a raffle dude. Of course you lose mostly. Feel free to go naked, I’m sure you can afford a few minor accidents.

UL Football Re: Ragin Cajun Army Podcasts

https://soundcloud.com/ragincajunarm.h-gerry-hebert

Hey Cajun Nation! Here's the latest episode of RCA where Doodie Hebert and I break down the offense and start previewing the schedule! Defense and more schedule breakdown coming next week! Geaux Cajuns! 4 Weeks Away!! 🏈🌶⚜️🤟🏼

Man, what an awesome crew.

https://soundcloud.com/ragincajunarm.hebert-defense

Here’s the episode that I posted Tuesday! Sorry for the delay! New work coming soon! Geaux Cajuns!!

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information