Thread: Ragin Cajun Army at Sun Belt Media Day

Default Ragin Cajun Army at Sun Belt Media Day

What’s up Cajun Nation? Your favorite Cajuns podcast team will be in Nola Monday for Media Day. I’m planning on having sit down interviews with Bam, Deuce, and Napier. Anything specific you guys want me to ask? #GeauxCajuns!

Default Re: Ragin Cajun Army at Sun Belt Media Day

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajunArmy View Post
    What’s up Cajun Nation? Your favorite Cajuns podcast team will be in Nola Monday for Media Day. I’m planning on having sit down interviews with Bam, Deuce, and Napier. Anything specific you guys want me to ask? #GeauxCajuns!
    For Napier- A lot of assets have been brought in on the defensive front which one of the newcomers does he think will have the most significant impact this season.

For Bam - Going from year 1 to year 2 have you gotten more comfortable in understanding the offense or has Napier added to the complexity.

Thanks man!

What's up Cajun Nation? Your favorite Cajuns podcast team will be in Nola Monday for Media Day. I'm planning on having sit down interviews with Bam, Deuce, and Napier. Anything specific you guys want me to ask? #GeauxCajuns!
    What would Coach Napier do different last year than he did now that he has had time to look back on 2018. What will be the main difference between 2018 and 2019 for the Cajuns? I am speaking of how he plans to prepare the team, offensive and defensive scheme differences, as well as how to handle game results (negative or positive), the following week.

For Naps.. with our offense line rated at last I saw as one of the best around, is smash mouth ball in our future sprinkled with TE passes ?

For Napier, what it's the biggest change the fans will see of style of play on the field vs last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    For Napier, what it's the biggest change the fans will see of style of play on the field vs last year?
    Hopefully a more balanced offensive attack and improved defense.

Thread Information