Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: Matt Deggs Coming Home

Default Re: Matt Deggs Coming Home

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Many times more than one inference can be drawn from the written word. Anyone who really believes the poster intended the less than desirable meaning from the posters words is just sick. Can we just move on.
    As someone who regularly suffers from foot-in-mouth disease, I can relate.

Let me just say that this has been one of the worst spring/summers I can remember here at UL. Between assistant coaches and former players dying in car accidents and Robe's heart attack, I'm ready for all of this to be done. The world goes on, but this year has been hard to take, and I'm sure it's on everyone's minds. It's nice showing up here from time to time, knowing we're all in the same boat.

#RIPRobe

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I totally get it, you read something and took it how it wasn’t intended and got offended by it. Not real complicated
    No it’s not complicated. I totally believe he had no ill intentions. Still

“Great things happen when you wait”

In these circumstances is less than good. He acknowledged it but if you want to continue to debate it I am willing to do so. The guy who made the post acknowledged the poor choice of words. I got it and was ready to let it go. Why don’t you

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    No it’s not complicated. I totally believe he had no ill intentions. Still

“Great things happen when you wait”

In these circumstances is less than good. He acknowledged it but if you want to continue to debate it I am willing to do so. The guy who made the post acknowledged the poor choice of words. I got it and was ready to let it go. Why don’t you
    He had no ill intent he shouldn’t have to acknowledge his words. That’s literally exactly what the quote addresses. I didn’t quote you, didn’t direct it at you but you certainly felt compelled to respond. So were you really ready to let it go?

He had no ill intent he shouldn’t have to acknowledge his words. That’s literally exactly what the quote addresses. I didn’t quote you, didn’t direct it at you but you certainly felt compelled to respond. So were you really ready to let it go?
    I’m sure reading comprehension is not your strong suit. If you don’t see where I was letting it go my point on your reading comprehension is made

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Dude I don’t think you get it but ok
    This is not letting it go.and me quoting Robe was to give everyone something to think about.

This is not letting it go.and me quoting Robe was to give everyone something to think about.
    Thanks for making my point

I truly apologize for starting this whole argument guys, really.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    I truly apologize for starting this whole argument guys, really.
    NO no need. It was settled last night. The debate is another RP peeing contest that I am now getting out of.

nm

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information