Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst . 33 40 41 42 43

Thread: Baseball Coaching Search 2019

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I was an athlete during that era of Cajuns baseball and BJ Ryan and Nate Nelson was on a completely different level intensity wise than the rest of that bunch.
    We need some more Nates and BJs. It’s been awhile since we had that real swagger

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    With the number of players eligible to return and the number of signees we have, this fall is going to be VERY interesting. The word intense comes to mind, but I don't think that word tells the story.

I had lunch with Coach Deggs yesterday. While I can't really talk about what we discussed, I can tell you he was blown away by BJ Ryan. BJ is one intense (there's that word again) dude.
    This is what I’m most excited about moving forward for this team. We all know about Deggs’ “compete” mentality and how EVERYTHING in fall camp and practice is all about competing in literally everything you do so that when you get on the field to suit up for the season, the only thing you know how to do is compete and throw down. I can’t wait to see how this will play out with so many new players coming in and competing for positions. Let’s geaux!

3. Default Re: Baseball Coaching Search 2019

Is Deggs bringing in some of his recruits from Sam Houston?
    Is that something he’s working on?

4. Default Re: Baseball Coaching Search 2019

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    With the number of players eligible to return and the number of signees we have, this fall is going to be VERY interesting. The word intense comes to mind, but I don't think that word tells the story.

I had lunch with Coach Deggs yesterday. While I can't really talk about what we discussed, I can tell you he was blown away by BJ Ryan. BJ is one intense (there's that word again) dude.
    THIS is EXACTLY what we need. All year long we lacked that gritty competitiveness from guys that played with their hair on fire. Give me back the water hose and dirty uniforms for all of the underwear models please. Can't wait to be back in the stands for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I was an athlete during that era of Cajuns baseball and BJ Ryan and Nate Nelson was on a completely different level intensity wise than the rest of that bunch.
    Don't forget Justin Hemme!

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst . 33 40 41 42 43

Thread Information