Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Coach Robichaux

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    What a loss.and not from a UL perspective.RIP
    In all of his speeches, he talked about having to one day answer to God what he did with all the young men in his life.I have ZERO doubt the Good Lord was heavily impressed with his answer.

Default Re: Coach Robichaux Updates & Well Wishes

What did you do with the life that I gave you.

For him that answer will be easy.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Grinding was one of his favorite words.it's what we all have to do to get thru thiswe've lost one of the greatest men I have ever met.
    It's amazing to think about the impact he had on me personally. Lessons that have stuck.with me for years - from falling in love with baseball for the first time in my life in 2013-2014 and now being a major part of me and my son's relationship all the way to lessons about servant leadership which still stick with me in my work and family life today.

And to think that I only met him in person ONCE. His impact on me was profound and lasting and yet so small relative to many many others.

A great coach and an even better man.

Rest in peace coach. Most of us have faith that we're rewarded for living a good life while we're on this rock, and I have faith you made it to Heaven. Hopefully they gave you a curtain call when you arrived, being that you were taken too soon for us to give you a proper one on the field you built.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    In all of his speeches, he talked about having to one day answer to God what he did with all the young men in his life.I have ZERO doubt the Good Lord was heavily impressed with his answer.
    👆👆👆

7. Default Re: Coach Robichaux Updates & Well Wishes

Unbelievable. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

F ing awful oh my God.

Rest In Peace. A great coach but a better person.

I love you Tony. Thank you for being you all the time. You made anyone who came into contact with you a better person. Rest in peace.

Rest In Peace, Coach. What an unbelievable tragedy. You are the definition of honor and integrity.

This is just the worst day. I cannot remember being so stunned by news. God grant those on earth comfort and deliver him into paradise.

Today is a day that makes you really realize that baseball is just a game. RIP Coach

If we are ever forced to change the name of the stadium from Russo Park, picking a new name will be the easiest decision in the history of decisions. When I think of "a man" I think of my grandpa, my uncle and Tony Robicheaux. Gonna miss you coach. Godspeed.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    This is just the worst day. I cannot remember being so stunned by news. God grant those on earth comfort and deliver him into paradise.
    RIP Coach Robichaux! Prayers to the Robichaux family today. I've known no finer man than Tony Robichaux in my lifetime. This one really hurts! #Family

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information