Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . LastLast

Thread: R.I.P. Coach Robichaux

Default Re: R.I.P. Coach Robichaux

With the legal issues of the Russos, it makes too much sense to change the name to Robichaux Park. I hated the idea of naming the it Russo Park from the beginning because in my mind it should have been saved for Tony Robichaux. There is no UL baseball without Tony Robichaux

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    With the legal issues of the Russos, it makes too much sense to change the name to Robichaux Park. I hated the idea of naming the it Russo Park from the beginning because in my mind it should have been saved for Tony Robichaux. There is no UL baseball without Tony Robichaux
    This should be for a different thread.but you do NOT pull the naming rights from someone who’s committed serious coin UNLESS legal issues are finalized or they reneg on payments.

Plenty of time later for naming stuff. People are still numb and crying

At the minimum there needs to be a #36 jersey on the wall in CF before next season

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Very much agree. Way too premature, but I understand it may be some people's way of dealing with the loss in their own way.

Everyone has an idea as to honor Coach.

Rest assured, the administration will do right by him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Agree, still hurting over here.

Same here. I think the longevity of the hurt is equivalent to lives affected by the person who has left us. His will be felt with every pitch, every swing, every play. I just hope we as a fan base and the University don’t leave Mrs. Colleen and the kids behind in obscurity. She sacrificed for this program too.

9. Default Re: R.I.P. Coach Robichaux

This is still hard to believe!! Been a tough couple of days!
    RIP Coach Robe

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    It needs to be Moore-Robichaux field by the start of next seaon .
    I like it with one alteration. Robichaux-Moore. Tony built that stadium brick by brick. Fan by fan. And we MUST dedicate a statue by Opening Night 2020

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    I like it with one alteration. Robichaux-Moore. Tony built that stadium brick by brick. Fan by fan. And we MUST dedicate a statue by Opening Night 2020
    The T-Robe is too perfect though

12. People Former UL Head Coaches React To Tony Robichaux Passing

Maybe the best example of how highly thought of Robichaux was/is is the respect and admiration shown to him by not just some of his former co-workers, but those that served in a similar capacity that he did

Default Re: Visitation and Funeral Arrangements Scheduled for Head Coach Tony Robichau

It just Does Not seem REAL! I know he is in Heaven, I know this, but that he was taken So soon, I will NOT question Gods timing, but Tony being gone, just doesn't seem REAL. Love YOU, T.

Colleen, and her family, IS a part of all of OUR, families in this Cajun Nation. As we are each able to help them in any way, reach out to them. Each of us needs to Man up, drink from the water hose, and live life as we all should and many of us already do. I agree the administration will do the right things to honor Tony. Lets just pray for their family, show our respect for them all, and celebrate Tony's life with us all here on earth. In Gods time I hope and pray that each and everyone of us are with Tony, IN Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    The T-Robe is too perfect though
    You know. I like it. Yes the T-Robe

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . LastLast

Thread Information