Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday concessions

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Slowest thieves on the planet too..nothing like missing almost the entire first half waiting to pay $14 for a beer or $5 for water
    Hence, why I eat and drink before or after the game elsewhere

Default Re: Gameday concessions

I don't know where they get changing $5 for a bottle of water when I can buy it for $07 a bottle. That's 36 bottles at Costco. for 2.50 a case. An if they are not getting it cheaper than what I can get it for than I would suggest they hire another purchasing agent. The same goes for a bottle of soda. You can go through all there concessions and the mark up is way too high. Sell 1000 waters for $2 each or 200 for $5.........well which one. Just mark down the concessions where the fans feel like they are not being robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    That's why I visit King Buffet before or after. I can eat my heart out for what they charge at baseball for a two bottles of water. $7.50 for Senior Citizens.

You still shouldn't have to wait almost an entire half of basketball to get concessions..and certainly shouldn’t be discouraged by pricing so high to not want a damn water at a 2-3 hour event. Lower the prices, give better service, sell more stuff and profits go up.

Beer
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    That's why I visit King Buffet before or after. I can eat my heart out for what they charge at baseball for a two bottles of water. $7.50 for Senior Citizens.
    Make sure you watch your cholesterol in take at the buffet.

This! Just don't buy anything at the Cajundome. That might give them a message.

8. Default

You still shouldn't have to wait almost an entire half of basketball to get concessions..and certainly shouldn’t be discouraged by pricing so high to not want a damn water at a 2-3 hour event. Lower the prices, give better service, sell more stuff and profits go up.
    It’s a wonder anyone shows up. Bad product on the court, overpriced concessions and slow service. You can’t write a more backasswards business model.

I do the same. MAT talked about this along with needing a better product on the court to have a better business model. Unfortunately baseball is starting to have similar issues. At least we can impact baseball concession prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I do the same. MAT talked about this along with needing a better product on the court to have a better business model. Unfortunately baseball is starting to have similar issues. At least we can impact baseball concession prices.
    At least we have football amirite

Glad to see the admin is listening to the fans

11. Default Re: Gameday concessions

Theoretically... With so many skipping concessions the wait should evaporate.

Don’t you bring that common sense and logic to this thread!

13. Default Re: Gameday concessions

Don’t you bring that common sense and logic to this thread!
    Correct, no room for that here. When we take our blood pressure medicine in the morning, we are ready for the stress, nonsense and other discord this board presents.

Don't you bring that common sense and logic to this thread!
    With all the cover bands and Honky-tonk concerts, the CD brings in they could easily lower the prices for concession.

There is a reason why they are facing bankruptcy and it has to do with management.

The Cajundome prices could be considered highway robbery.
    The concession workers at the Cajundome should wear ski masks.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information