Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread: College baseball world series

1. Default Re: College baseball world series

Default Re: College baseball world series

NCAA powerless against #VandyWhistler. The Whistlers have been assaulted, cussed out by opposing fans and lambasted worldwide. Both are in their 60's and plan on whistling as long as Vandy keeps winning. Who knew guys in their 60's could be so feisty.

I didn't hear any whistling the past 2 nights. Probably because my WiFi is down and I've been watching on my phone. However, these two guys need to stop trying to be celebrities and get their names in the paper. Stop being an idiot and let people enjoy the games without your whistling. Whistle after big plays when everyone else is cheering. Don't whistle just because you want to make a scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    NCAA powerless against #VandyWhistler. The Whistlers have been assaulted, cussed out by opposing fans and lambasted worldwide. Both are in their 60's and plan on whistling as long as Vandy keeps winning. Who knew guys in their 60's could be so feisty.
    People can get inflated egos from the notoriety or recognition that they get for doing whatever quirky thing that they do for their team at sporting events. This is everywhere in sports, I'm sure. Hecklers, people that dress up, dancers, chant starters, whistlers (apparently). Do what you want to do but be prepared. When you start upsetting others around you then you're sure to hear about it. And there's nothing wrong with that. They paid their money just like you.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    People can get inflated egos out of the notoriety or recognition that they get for doing whatever quirky thing that they do for their team at sporting events. This is everywhere in sports, I'm sure. Hecklers, people that dress up, dancers, chant starters, whistlers (apparently). Do what you want to do but be prepared, when you start upsetting others around you then you're sure to hear about it. And there's nothing wrong with that. They paid their money just like you.
    But what if the complainers are just sitting on their couch?

These guys do it at all Vandy games. Nobody kicked them out there. Too bad if you can’t handle it while watching on your couch.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    But what if the complainers are just sitting on their couch?

These guys do it at all Vandy games. Nobody kicked them out there. Too bad if you can’t handle it while watching on your couch.
    Sure. That's what I was talking about. You're powerless when you're sitting at home, but there's not much you'll be exposed to since the mics are in the booth and the cameras move. Someone behind home plate for baseball/softball can be annoying I guess? Ask LSU-BR softball fans.

If you're actually in the stadium sitting around someone who's being disruptive you have every right to tell them something or just move.

It’s in TD Ameritrades guidelines, you can be ejected for “any behavior they deemed disruptive” including air horns, bells and whistling. These clowns need to follow the rules. They aren’t special.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    It’s in TD Ameritrades guidelines, you can be ejected for “any behavior they deemed disruptive” including air horns, bells and whistling. These clowns need to follow the rules. They aren’t special.
    I find clapping and yelling disruptive during football games. I'll see if I can get fans ejected who do that too.

Tim Corbin says he is fine with whistling.

I find clapping and yelling disruptive during football games. I'll see if I can get fans ejected who do that too.
    Is clapping and yelling written in the guidelines as disruptive where you go? It’s in THEIR rules of THEIR stadium that you are free to read before purchasing a ticket. It’s not about what you find disruptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Tim Corbin says he is fine with whistling.
    He should buy TD ameritrade to fight this social injustice.

He should buy TD ameritrade to fight this social injustice.
    Whistle all you want in Nashville.

Is clapping and yelling written in the guidelines as disruptive where you go? It's in THEIR rules of THEIR stadium that you are free to read before purchasing a ticket. It's not about what you find disruptive.
    Actually, on their website, under PROHIBITED ITEMS, it says you cannot bring in any "disruptive noise making of any kind / bells / whistles / air horns." He didn't bring in a whistle, so he's cleared.

#8 on the list

Actually, on their website, under PROHIBITED ITEMS, it says you cannot bring in any "disruptive noise making of any kind / bells / whistles / air horns." He didn't bring in a whistle, so he's cleared.

#8 on the list
    He is a schmuck, it isn’t about his team, it’s about him. If a park decides you are being disruptive and tells you to stop, you should. To take pride in annoying that many people is pathetic. Hopefully he catches a foul ball with his teeth one day.

He is a schmuck, it isn’t about his team, it’s about him. If a park decides you are being disruptive and tells you to stop, you should. To take pride in annoying that many people is pathetic. Hopefully he catches a foul ball with his teeth one day.
    I guess you haven't been to an NFL game. Taking your life in your hands there baw.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread Information