Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: College baseball world series

Default Re: College baseball world series

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    He is a schmuck, it isn’t about his team, it’s about him. If a park decides you are being disruptive and tells you to stop, you should. To take pride in annoying that many people is pathetic. Hopefully he catches a foul ball with his teeth one day.
    So is his whistling prohibited by TD Ameritrade Park as you previously said? Is he violating any rule that describes what disruptive behavior is?

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    So is his whistling prohibited by TD Ameritrade Park as you previously said? Is he violating any rule that describes what disruptive behavior is?
    In the initial image I read it says including whistling, not whistles. Maybe someone altered the image. It also states “for behavior officials deem disruptive” in regards to being impossible to list every type of behavior possible that might be disruptive.

In the initial image I read it says including whistling, not whistles. Maybe someone altered the image.
    Maybe someone with an agenda against the whistlers?

4. Default Re: College baseball world series

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Tim Corbin says he is fine with whistling.
    until michigan does it, bwahaha

5. Default Re: College baseball world series

Actually, on their website, under PROHIBITED ITEMS, it says you cannot bring in any "disruptive noise making of any kind / bells / whistles / air horns." He didn't bring in a whistle, so he's cleared.

#8 on the list
    now do the football list, and see if cowbells will still be allowed this september?

Maybe someone with an agenda against the whistlers?
    I would hope the majority have an agenda against ____y human beings. Being a decent human being apparently needs to be written into law these days. To know that you are ruining that many peoples experience and keep doing it is pathetic.

Everybody hates the Vandy Whistler on here but Id bet none of the Saints fans on here have a problem with this guy

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun_RH View Post
    Everybody hates the Vandy Whistler on here but Id bet none of the Saints fans on here have a problem with this guy
    I’ve never heard that guy in the super dome or on tv in my life. That’s like whistling at a nascar race not a golf match

I’ve never heard that guy in the super dome or on tv in my life. That’s like whistling at a nascar race not a golf match
    But his costume is ridiculous and his team sucks.

They made a big stink about it during the NFC Championship last year because he was right next to one of the crowd mics. I've heard him whistling before a game and its ear splitting.

11. Default Re: College baseball world series

well played

They made a big stink about it during the NFC Championship last year because he was right next to one of the crowd mics. I've heard him whistling before a game and its ear splitting.
    Well then he is just as bad. I don’t care what jersey you are wearing. If you are ruining peoples time you should stop.

13. Default Re: College baseball world series

Well then he is just as bad. I don’t care what jersey you are wearing. If you are ruining peoples time you should stop.
    how would someone know they are next to the crowd mic?

14. Default Re: College baseball world series

maybe they could move the crowd mic the same way they make sec games sound louder than all other games

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    how would someone know they are next to the crowd mic?
    Don’t care about the crowd mic, the 12-15 people directly around you that dropped 250-350 a ticket to enjoy a game without some _______ screeching his nails on a chalk board the whole game. Being loud is one thing, doing something constantly that pierces most human ears is another.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information