Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: College baseball world series

Default Re: College baseball world series

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    why did it get so chippy? what was vandy yelling at the lville pitcher about?
    Louisville pitcher struck the Vandy big hitter out and then dropped the no doubter what he said F bomb twice in a stare down. Player and Vandy bench reacted. Louisville had the lead at that point. Would had been a brawl in MLB.

Post game, Vandy players down played it all.

2. Default Re: College baseball world series

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Louisville pitcher struck the Vandy big hitter out and then dropped the no doubter what he said F bomb twice in a stare down. Player and Vandy bench reacted. Louisville had the lead at that point. Would had been a brawl in MLB.

Post game, Vandy players down played it all.
    just out of the blue dropd f bomb? hard to believe nothing preceded it? crowding the plate, hit batters, etc?

3. Default Re: College baseball world series

two of his three best outings were against the sec. only mustered five innings once in acc play. but that narrative of who is the best

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    just out of the blue dropd f bomb? hard to believe nothing preceded it? crowding the plate, hit batters, etc?
    Pitcher struck batter out for last out of the inning, stared down hitter, hitter said something to pitcher staring him down, pitcher responded "F___ You!" two times.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I'm pulling for Wolverines Great Story and best thing for the game.
    I agreewas pretty much pulling for anyone but Vandy, but Michigan makes it easier.

6. Default Re: College baseball world series

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Pitcher struck batter out for last out of the inning, stared down hitter, hitter said something to pitcher staring him down, pitcher responded "F___ You!" two times.
    thanks for clarifying. so sounds like it does in fact take two to tango?

7. Default Re: College baseball world series

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    I think those Michigan guys have the the whole Pizza Hut menu on their belt buckles. Is this the wave of the future in baseball?
    bump

8. Default Re: College baseball world series

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I'm pulling for Wolverines Great Story and best thing for the game.
    bump. i wonder if they will interview jim abbott? or AD (and brother martin alum) Warde Manuel?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Tomorrow night I'm pulling for Rocker. Any first round draft pick whose moma convinces him to go pitch in college and get a good education deserves a CWS win.

Tonight I was pulling for Henry - reminds me of Gunner.
    That decision to turn down millions and go to college was made much easier due to his dad being a former NFL player, and who is now making a half a million a year coaching at the University of Tennessee.

10. Default Re: College baseball world series

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    That decision to turn down millions and go to college was made much easier due to his dad being a former NFL player, and who is now making a half a million a year coaching at the University of Tennessee.
    is he also a walk-on?

Oops. NM

Vanderbilt up 3 to 0 top of 6.

13. Default Re: College baseball world series

have they explained yet why one team has their initial carved into the pattern of the grass and the other team doesnt?

Vanderbilt wins 4 to 1. Game 3 tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I agreewas pretty much pulling for anyone but Vandy, but Michigan makes it easier.
    Plus the Vandy Whistler makes it easier to pull for Michigan. I do like Kumar Rocker tho.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information