Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Burnt Roux: Number of softball players on transfer portal now up to five.

Default Burnt Roux: Number of softball players on transfer portal now up to five.

Caylon Brabham, Cassidy Chaumont, Aerial Mass, Tiana Patrick, Mila Rodriguez. Beat of luck to all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Caylon Brabham, Cassidy Chaumont, Aerial Mass, Tiana Patrick, Mila Rodriguez. Beat of luck to all of them.
    Are a bunch of the incoming freshmen going to play a huge part in the competition or is it because we are getting transfers who are going to start right away?

Default Re: Number of softball players on transfer portal now up to five.

Wonder what the baseball portal looks like

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    Are a bunch of the incoming freshmen going to play a huge part in the competition or is it because we are getting transfers who are going to start right away?
    With the returning players, I'm assuming there are only two positions that will be up for competition. Those two are third base and right field. I think all of the other positions are spoken for.

Default Re: Number of softball players on transfer portal now up to five.

2nd base as well I would think. Holland coming back is iffy. Unless I am missing someone there.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Wonder what the baseball portal looks like
    Would love to see it!

7. Default Re: Burnt Roux: Number of softball players on transfer portal now up to five.

Softball roster needs to be written in pencil as it seems to change from day to day.

Default Re: Burnt Roux: Number of softball players on transfer portal now up to five.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    Softball roster needs to be written in pencil as it seems to change from day to day.
    I think if you were a redshirt last year and didn't show improvement during the year, you probably aren't going to be on this years team. That makes six players who appear to have either already moved on or are in the portal to move, and we had four seniors. We have four transfers and six freshmen coming in next year.

Default Re: Burnt Roux: Number of softball players on transfer portal now up to five.

I just checked the transfer portal. It looks like there is another player transferring in from a P5 school. That player is Geana Torres of Missouri. She was a designated player last year as a freshman. She hit .294 with four home runs. I guess Glasco is trying to add more power to the lineup.

I just checked the transfer portal. It looks like there is another player transferring in from a P5 school. That player is Geana Torres of Missouri. She was a designated player last year as a freshman. She hit .294 with four home runs. I guess Glasco is trying to add more power to the lineup.
    How can you access the transfer portal? Unless you are working for the university.

Pretty sure she was one of the three announced by the school last week.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Pretty sure she was one of the three announced by the school last week.
    No. She is the second player from Missouri coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    How can you access the transfer portal? Unless you are working for the university.
    Softball America has it on their website

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    Softball America has it on their website
    That’s great. But he said he checked the transfer portal, not the one on that website.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    That’s great. But he said he checked the transfer portal, not the one on that website.
    The one on softball America should be the same thing. It shows what school they are transferring from and the school they are transferring to.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information