Thread: Donald Mosing passes

Default Donald Mosing passes

Hadn't seen this posted over here. Mr. Mosing was a huge benefactor to UL for many years.

Lafayette - Funeral Services will be held at 3:00 PM on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at First Baptist Church of Lafayette for Mr. Donald Eugene Mosing, 90, who passed away on May 31, 2019 at his residence in Lafayette

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/th.119&fhid=10577

2. Default Re: Donald Mosing passes

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Hadn't seen this posted over here. Mr. Mosing was a huge benefactor to UL for many years.

[FONT="]Lafayette - Funeral Services will be held at 3:00 PM on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at First Baptist Church of Lafayette for Mr. Donald Eugene Mosing, 90, who passed away on May 31, 2019 at his residence in Lafayette

[/FONT]
    https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/th.119&fhid=10577
    At a donors reception one year Dr Zappi was talking about having to come every year.he jokingly looked at Mr Mosing and said that as long as The Mosing’s $2-$3 million donations a year kept coming, he would show up——-perfect remark as Mr Mosing and the audience had a great laugh.don’t know of many that realize he is a former UL football player!

Default Re: Donald Mosing passes

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    At a donors reception one year Dr Zappi was talking about having to come every year.he jokingly looked at Mr Mosing and said that as long as The Mosing’s $2-$3 million donations a year kept coming, he would show up——-perfect remark as Mr Mosing and the audience had a great laugh.don’t know of many that realize he is a former UL football player!
    The Mosing families contributions to UL probably outpace all others. If not they are in rare company for sure. They have always left a good impression with me on the occassions I've had personal or business dealings with them.

Default Re: Donald Mosing passes

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    The Mosing families contributions to UL probably outpace all others. If not they are in rare company for sure. They have always left a good impression with me on the occassions I've had personal or business dealings with them.
    I hope the Mosing family considers continuing their support of UL and honoring his legacy now that he is gone.

5. Default Athletics: Louisiana Athletics Mourns Loss of Donald Mosing

Louisiana Athletics mourns the loss of former letterwinner and avid University supporter, Donald Mosing.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

Thread Information