Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread: NCAA Baseball Regionals

1. Default NCAA Regional - Morgantown

Unfortunately the Cajuns didn't make the NCAA but my adopted hometown of Morgantown, WV is going to host its first baseball playoffs since 1955 and the town is buzzing. All reserved tickets sold out yesterday and all the GA tickets sold out in less than an hour.

I've got my tickets and my crew is going to be tailgating Cajun style!

Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun'Eer View Post
    Unfortunately the Cajuns didn't make the NCAA but my adopted hometown of Morgantown, WV is going to host its first baseball playoffs since 1955 and the town is buzzing. All reserved tickets sold out yesterday and all the GA tickets sold out in less than an hour.

Burn a couch for us

Drink a Mountain Dew for me

If your a Cajun’Eer I’m a Mount’ajun. My family goes back for generations in WV but we moved to Lafayette when I was 5. I spent a month up there every summer and still go back for a week for family reunion every year. So if your tailgating Cajun style does that mean boudin stuffed pepperoni rolls?

I worked up there for a few months. Beautiful area. Had the pleasure of crossing the "New River Gorge" everyday to get to the Courthouse. The pepperoni rolls are for real.

Z

Is Mothman still flying around?

7. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Burn a couch for us
    They have really cracked down on burning couches so we just fly the burning couch flag now.

8. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

It is beautiful here and there are not very many biting insects, but I do miss home. Luckily there are plenty of couyons up here working in the oil field like me.

Boudin stuffed pepperoni rolls just blew my effin mind!!

Not sure what the menu will be but there will be plenty of beer and bourbon and a dance floor.

They have really cracked down on burning couches so we just fly the burning couch flag now.
    Im sorry for yall loss

10. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

im sure the sec’s aggies will take credit for increase in ticket sales, and lead to justification that sec should have more teams in and the aggie’s softball team being in wasnt a mistake despite being two and bbq

11. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

Most of the ticket sales were to WVU fans. Stub Hub has game three tickets for $100 each without knowing who's playing yet! I hope plenty of Aggies come up there, spend a pile of money and leave with a 2 and Q.

I will say the only thing Mountaineer fans and Aggies have in common is the love for the Horns Down hand sign.

12. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

I tried to post a pic of the flag but I'm not very good at internetting.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    im sure the sec’s aggies will take credit for increase in ticket sales, and lead to justification that sec should have more teams in and the aggie’s softball team being in wasnt a mistake despite being two and bbq
    How much rent does the sec commish charge you for living in your head??

14. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

Most of the ticket sales were to WVU fans. Stub Hub has game three tickets for $100 each without knowing who's playing yet! I hope plenty of Aggies come up there, spend a pile of money and leave with a 2 and Q.

I will say the only thing Mountaineer fans and Aggies have in common is the love for the Horns Down hand sign.
    i believe you, but will the narrative

15. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    How much rent does the sec commish charge you for living in your head??
    apparently less than my posts charge you

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information