Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread: NCAA Baseball Regionals

Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Next batter got a hit to tie the game. But Cincinnati (just two games over .500) got a run in the ninth to knock off the defending national champs. OSU was the only #1 seed to lose on opening day. AJ Bumpass was 5-5 including an rbi triple in the ninth. Maybe OSU should have intentionally walked HIM.

Central Michigan was a big story as well. The Chippewas surprised Miami at the Starkville Regional. It was a school record 19th straight win for CMU. Judging by what I read, they're a pretty lose bunch. But a full house at Dudy Noble awaits. Today's pitcher for CMU was 10-0 this year. MSU will throw Ethan Small. Could be fun, at least for a while.

Duke's win over A&M has already been mentioned. It's worth noting #3 seeds were 12-3 against #2 seeds yesterday. One of them was Loyola-Marymount, a winner over Baylor.

Duke, Florida State, Michigan and TCU, the last four in, all won yesterday.

2. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Next batter got a hit to tie the game. But Cincinnati (just two games over .500) got a run in the ninth to knock off the defending national champs. OSU was the only #1 seed to lose on opening day. AJ Bumpass was 5-5 including an rbi triple in the ninth. Maybe OSU should have intentionally walked HIM.

Central Michigan was a big story as well. The Chippewas surprised Miami at the Starkville Regional. It was a school record 19th straight win for CMU. Judging by what I read, they're a pretty lose bunch. But a full house at Dudy Noble awaits. Today's pitcher for CMU was 10-0 this year. MSU will throw Ethan Small. Could be fun, at least for a while.

Duke's win over A&M has already been mentioned. It's worth noting #3 seeds were 12-3 against #2 seeds yesterday. One of them was Loyola-Marymount, a winner over Baylor.

Duke, Florida State, Michigan and TCU, the last four in, all won yesterday.
    Regional baseball was a lot of fun yesterday. I haven't been watching the last two years. Pretty much throwing a tempter tantrum about our situation, but I'm glad I tuned in yesterday.

Sometimes forget how much fun college baseball is in June.

3. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Seriously when was the Camry ever a bad model? It might not be the most visually appealing but it's a damn solid vehicle.
    I just remember it being a nice looking car late 70’s early 80’s. Have no clue what it has looked like since then.

4. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Regional baseball was a lot of fun yesterday. I haven't been watching the last two years. Pretty much throwing a tempter tantrum about our situation, but I'm glad I tuned in yesterday.

Sometimes forget how much fun college baseball is in June.
    The only thing that could have been greater than yesterday was if we were involved. Just drank more beer to make up for our absence. Did enjoy the day and got all my stuff done today to get back on the outside patio for 11 to start watching again.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    The only thing that could have been greater than yesterday was if we were involved. Just drank more beer to make up for our absence. Did enjoy the day and got all my stuff done today to get back on the outside patio for 11 to start watching again.
    Hydrate. It's hot out there.

Ohio State 5
    McNeese 8
    After 7

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Ohio State 5
    McNeese 8
    After 7
    8-7 bases juiced for OSU, 1 out. McNeese seems to be down to Johnny Wholestaff pitching.

8 to 8 OSU bats around in the 8th. Bases still loaded. Pitching doing them in. Now end of inning.

I know people complain about what the backdrop looks like on tv at the tigue so put on the Athens regional and see what it should look like.

8 to 8 tied McNeese and Ohio State. Going into the 10th inning

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    I know people complain about what the backdrop looks like on tv at the tigue so put on the Athens regional and see what it should look like.
    I was thinking the same thing yesterday or UNC's backstop

12. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

i must admit i like mcneese state’s uniform, only thing id change is the part where they left off the word “state”

13. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

Cowgirl uniforms are cool.

BUT, they don't baseball very well. Leadoff double bottom 10, they don't bunt Pop up strikeout, but then single Wasn't enough to score the man from second. But had they bunted, they'd be moving on

BUT, they don't baseball very well. Leadoff double bottom 10, they don't bunt Pop up strikeout, but then single Wasn't enough to score the man from second. But had they bunted, they'd be moving on
    That blew me away. Guy following the double gets a 3-0 count, swings at a bad pitch, and pops it up.

Was thinking the same thing. Why in the hell do you not bunt there?!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread Information