Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread: NCAA Baseball Regionals

1. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

national news talking about huge disastrous floods in arkansas, but arkansas baseball can still hostpriorities

2. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Duke? Wow. A yankee team known for Cold weather , academics, and playing basketball players. Wow
    cold weather? does tin foil work in the cold?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    national news talking about huge disastrous floods in arkansas, but arkansas baseball can still hostpriorities
    What are you implying?
    This should be great

4. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    What are you implying?
    This should be great
    are you really cajunrunner?

5. Default

are you really cajunrunner?
    I wouldn’t answer either but if you change your mind please tell us what Arkansas should have done??

Stony brooke is a SUNY school. State school of New York. Last time I checked they are a snow bird school. Please read and evaluate

Do you know where Fayetteville is located in relation to flooding in the Arkansas and Mississippi rivers?

My bad, got stony brooke and Duke crossed.

9. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    Do you know where Fayetteville is located in relation to flooding in the Arkansas and Mississippi rivers?
    i believe it might be closer than the over 1000 miles away i am when nbc was trying to get me to cry about it. if they arent concerned and can play, what should i do about it?

10. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

My bad, got stony brooke and Duke crossed.
    wow, that is an odd random mixup. so did you think duke was in new york or that stony brook was paying potential lottery pick hoop stars

wow, that is an odd random mixup. so did you think duke was in new york or that stony brook was paying potential lottery pick hoop stars
    I was arguing with an lspoop fan on another site who thought SUNY was from California

12. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

I was arguing with an lspoop fan on another site who thought SUNY was from California
    lol!!! wouldnt that be SUNnY? but even funnier that an lswho is pretending they dont know who is stony brook, after losing to them in super regional (at home, obviously)

i believe it might be closer than the over 1000 miles away i am when nbc was trying to get me to cry about it. if they arent concerned and can play, what should i do about it?
    You should do nothing. Let me repeat that, you should do nothing.

Every single one of your posts is odd and randomly mixed up. I would seriously ask you what you are getting at in this thread but I don’t even think you know.

15. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by RC8 View Post
    Every single one of your posts is odd and randomly mixed up. I would seriously ask you what you are getting at in this thread but I don’t even think you know.
    if only many on this board had posited such eloquent rebuttals to our actual opponents, rather than so much in-fighting, maybe we would have had the name issue sorted out decades earlier

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information