Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: NCAA Baseball Regionals

1. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Lol, the sec rant. I really hope the sec isn’t charging you too much. Constantly blasting the conference with your conspiracies but you visit the sec rant

Carry on, I always forget you’re 65+

3. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Lol, the sec rant. I really hope the sec isn’t charging you too much. Constantly blasting the conference with your conspiracies but you visit the sec rant

Carry on, I always forget you’re 65+
    no idea what 65+ means.but did you peruse any of your fellow conspirators recent posts,.i didnt post much lately, but seemed by reading others that the gig was up and i was ahead of my time

4. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

ooops

Attached Images Attached Images  

5. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

double oops

6. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

double oops
    The SEC had.20 of the teams in the tournament, .25 make it to the CWS, but hosted 6 sights .37 of all hosting teams. I’d say they underperformed considering the historical advantages in hosting.

7. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    The SEC had.20 of the teams in the tournament, .25 make it to the CWS, but hosted 6 sights .37 of all hosting teams. I’d say they underperformed considering the historical advantages in hosting.
    good post, i wager they underperformed in the classroom too

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Slightly incorrect here. They had 6 of the 16 regional host sites. All 6 of those moved on, but they only had 2 of the 8 super regional host sites. PAC 12 had 3 of those super regional host sites. So the SEC didn’t underperform given the historical advantages of hosting. Each SEC host advanced in each round. Only 2 hosts out of 24 sites ended up not advancing.

9. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

5 out of last 7 super regional wins by sec have been against other sec in softball.
    it took sec 13 to make two, it took pac 12 5 to make 3, #MoreEfficient not to mention pac 12 played the game before money, hard to believe sec didnt throw all this money at the sport just to force others out, then once they are alone on top, think they would keep investing? well looks like no money beating money for once #PlanBackfired

10. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

baseball.last sec team to win road super regional was 2015, last 4/6 wins in sr were sec vs sec

baseball.last sec team to win road super regional was 2015, last 4/6 wins in sr were sec vs sec
    SEC team also won a road SR in baseball in 2014. What’s your conspiracy theory on that particular one?

UL Baseball NCAA Baseball Regionals

CCU 1 Auburn 2 bottom of 3

13. Default Re: CCU vs Auburn

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    CCU 1 Auburn 2 bottom of 3
    Coastal just hit a HR to tie and hit to run the Auburn pitcher

Default Re: CCU vs Auburn

Auburn has rbi and a three run homer to make it 6 to 2.

Default Re: CCU vs Auburn

We're out here supporting our conference mates. Today we're all roosters or whatever.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information