Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Baseball Regionals

1. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    What I hear all the time from people outside the program

Is the stadium still under construction? Are yall going to adress the gap in phase 2 ?

But not much positive things as of late and plenty of bad decisions
    BOoP

Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

It would be nice to have a big Money Tree to just go pick all the money we need to fix everything to everyones standards. It certainly takes longer than we would all like also. Just look how long it takes to build your dream home or a new road or a school. Time and money, hurry up and wait, JUST enjoy the process and then hopefully enjoy the construction. Many fans have come and gone and were not around to see any of these latest facility improvements. But those of us still living have seen the Softball Stadium and Hitting and pitching facility, Indoor Practice Facility, New Baseball Stadium, Basketball Cajun Dome Renovations, The New Weight room and Training Facility, Football Stadium Addition and renovations, and the Track and Field and Soccer Facility improvements as well as the Long Gym improvements! Are they the best, no! Are they without problems which need correction, no! BUT Cajun Nation, a whole bunch of schools would love to have what we have up to this point, AND WE ARE NOT FINISHED!

3. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

it would be really nice if schools had to hold tryouts each season for all sports with just folks who were on campus already just for academics and got there on their own without prior contact from coaches, agents or boosters.

p.s. it seems our acceptance rate is much tougher than many of the big boys, yet why do they still seem to have a perception of being better academically if it is so easy to get in there

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    it would be really nice if schools had to hold tryouts each season for all sports with just folks who were on campus already just for academics and got there on their own without prior contact from coaches, agents or boosters.

p.s. it seems our acceptance rate is much tougher than many of the big boys, yet why do they still seem to have a perception of being better academically if it is so easy to get in there
    Most flagship state universities are more competitive for admissions, compared to the remaining state schools in each state. Perception is reality.

Coastal putting it on #3 GA Tech in the elimination game. Fan yells balk with a Chant on 1B in the 4th. Umpires stop the game and award the base. I guess one of the umps sits in the stands. 🤣

6. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Coastal putting it on #3 GA Tech in the elimination game. Fan yells balk with a Chant on 1B in the 4th. Umpires stop the game and award the base. I guess one of the umps sits in the stands. 🤣
    It’s going to take more than a balk to overcome 5 runs.

The beach chickens are on the verge of blowing the lead. Georgia Tech has bases loaded and no outs in the 7th.

.and there it goes. A triple with the bases loaded for the jackets. 7-7.

Then a double. 8-7 Tech. Coastal’s relief pitching looks familiar. What other team that we follow had an uncanny ability to hemorrhage runs?

8. Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

The game last night was very intense and the crowd was into the game. Unfortunately, the Mountaineers were not able to pull out the win vs Duke.

Severe weather in the area today and game is in weather delay with the Mountaineers up 4-0 in the fourth.

Coastal’s season comes to an end.

DBU putting it on Florida with a NINE run inning.

11. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    DBU putting it on Florida with a NINE run inning.
    That's awesome. Florida has no business being in the field.

I haven’t watched much baseball this weekend, but just happened to turn on bases loaded to see Texas’s aM, down by 3, hit a walk off grand slam on the bottom of the 9th, full count, 2 outs. Wow.

13. Default Re: NCAA Baseball Regionals

That's the most devastating loss I've ever witnessed. Morgantown might go up in flames after that.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    That's the most devastating loss I've ever witnessed. Morgantown might go up in flames after that.
    That was unbelievable! I just happened to switch to that game when he hit it!

Default Re: NCAA Regional - Morgantown

Well this regional ended well for WVU

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information