Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread: SB Regional Title Game: Louisiana 4, Mississippi 5

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    Fool me once, shame on me.this is about the 4000th time I've seen the umpires "conspiring" against us. At some point it stops being a conspiracy and makes sense that the NCAA rigs who they want, where they want. I literally turned off the game. I've watched less cajuns the last 3 or 4 years and it's getting worse because of that. If we dont have an equal playing field, it's not fun to watch, just infuriating.
    Are the umpires causing us not to be able to hit the ball?

Default Re: Louisiana vs Mississippi- Round 3

Glasco should have told them in the interview that our nine player on the field don't need help from the four umps.

Quote Originally Posted by stpacronym View Post
    It's all on the umpires conspiring against us.come guys, you're better than that.
    Not suggesting they are conspiring.just suggesting they blowing critical calls.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Dude, 1 0 is what it should be.
    Ok? And still losing. Name a moment in this game that the umps cost us the game to this point? The bases loaded groundout to third? The robbed homerun in center? Thats not on the umps. We've had our chances too.Summer had three chances to get a hit in one at bat. The calls were bad but we havent done anything to help ourselves or say we should win this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    No, they are causing the other team to have more runs than they should have.

We can't hit the freakin ball when it's near the strike zone. Near near near. It doesn't have to be a meatball every time. If they have bwen pitching outside strikes the whole game go get it.

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Ok? And still losing. Name a moment in this game that the umps cost us the game to this point? The bases loaded groundout to third? The robbed homerun in center? Thats not on the umps. We've had our chances too.Summer had three chances to get a hit in one at bat. The calls were bad but we havent done anything to help ourselves or say we should win this game.
    Agree Ole Miss hasn't needed any help at all beating us today. But they have gotten it anyway.

This.we have not done anything to this point to earn victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    No, they are causing the other team to have more runs than they should have.
    You still lose 1-0

10. Default Re: Louisiana vs Mississippi- Round 3

I don’t think we can score 4. I think we can score 1 and it’s back in out pitchers hand to hold them down til we score another. I know that is hard to understand.

Yup, sure as ____ am tired of hearing this idiotic bull____. Being down 1 run us different than being down 3. If you cant ____ing understand that your helpless. Being down 2 in football is different than down 3, 7, or 14. It changes how you play. If you don't understand that, you dont even understand how sports work.

Summer is fired up. Hopefully it'll fire up our bats. Come on Cajuns!

Ok. So if we lose 3-2 you gonna change your tune and say the umps blown calls matter.

14. Default Re: Louisiana vs Mississippi- Round 3

I hate the espn app. Never loads up fully when I open it and always cuts out. I resorted to listening to the game because I’m tired of it

You still lose 1-0
    Got it, no difference from driving for a field goal to win from chucking a hail mary with 5 minutes left because you're down by 20. The NCAA gifting bull____ effects games whether you whether you like it or not, especially in a game as close as softball.

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread Information