1. Default Re: Louisiana vs Mississippi- Round 3

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunnewby View Post
    Not gonna argue, But beg to differ
    Brooke Mitchell wasn't abused either.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Brooke Mitchell wasn't abused either.
    Exactly

Default Re: Louisiana vs Mississippi- Round 3

We need a third base to replace kagrem. A senior transfer that is at least as good will be hard to find one better.

4. Default Re: Louisiana vs Mississippi- Round 3

Hey, CayenneFan69
    Unless you win the last game at the WCWS, "YOU BLEW IT"

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Am I disappointed.yes. I got to know a few of these kids thru their parents and I know one senior very well as I've know her family for many years They are fierce competitors and love playing for our University. This head coach did a tremendous job fighting through the worst kind of adversity that any parent could suffer.and no one is more upset or second guessing themselves more than those Coaches and kids travelling home. We didn't get the finish to the season we wanted.all the same to the Coaches and ladiesa very well done and thank you for representing our University and our Community so wellGeaux Cajuns!
    I echo these comments as well. What this staff and players accomplished considering the lose it suffered at the beginning of the season has been just amazing. The bar has been raised and expectations will be raised for this program next season.

6. Default Re: Louisiana vs Mississippi- Round 3

Quote Originally Posted by Square Head View Post
    Hey, CayenneFan69
    Unless you win the last game at the WCWS, "YOU BLEW IT"
    even though the last game at wcws is a mid week game?

UL Softball Re: Thank You Ladies

I agree they left it all on the field and I as a fan am proud of the ladies. I still don t agree with pulling Summer in game one. There were some questionable calls that went against us and why would you bunt Chaumont with two strikes one out and runners on 1 and third. I have never seen Chaumont lay down a bunt this year. I look forward to next year geaux cajuns

UL Softball Re: Thank You Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I agree they left it all on the field and I as a fan am proud of the ladies. I still don t agree with pulling Summer in game one. There were some questionable calls that went against us and why would you bunt Chaumont with two strikes one out and runners on 1 and third. I have never seen Chaumont lay down a bunt this year. I look forward to next year geaux cajuns
    Chaumont did a great job in an similar situation in one of the games against Ole Miss this weekend. Showed bunt and punched it over the charging 3rd baseman, who made a great leaping catch to rob Chaumont of a likely double. I wouldn't have bunted her with 2 strikes, but I won't question Glasco for doing so. It is completely congruent with his offensive philosophy of doing the unexpected to pressure the defense.

Default Re: SB Regional Title Game: Louisiana 4, Mississippi 5

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    I would like to add my congratulations to the coaches and players for a great year, and My thanks for being the one program at UL that considers it a disappointment to only advance to the final 32 in a legitimate national championship tournament.

To all of you who are criticizing these coaches; take an honest look at our coaches in both basketball programs and baseball. If those three staffs were even on the same planet as Glasco and Roberts, we would all be very happy campers.
    Did Glasco make some bad decisions of course but he is still learning how to be a D1 HC. Having said that next year should be a better gauge where the program is headed. His second true offseason better talent coming in and a more competitive schedule.

A team winning 50 games and a final regional appearance still being a let down shows you the expectations of the program. I agree with you all coaches should be held to such a high standard.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Did Glasco make some bad decisions of course but he is still learning how to be a D1 HC. Having said that next year should be a better gauge where the program is headed. His second true offseason better talent coming in and a more competitive schedule.

A team winning 50 games and a final regional appearance still being a let down shows you the expectations of the program. I agree with you all coaches should be held to such a high standard.
    Good lord are you people still questioning coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    The word has been censored. Some on here have an In Na Ma for a brain. Everytime their brain works, they post c r a p.
    Oh, the irony

12. Default Re: Louisiana vs Mississippi- Round 3

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Oh, the irony
    ———-The net went out in DeRidder.then the McD look lost power in b of 7th.saw that espn chose the great Ole Miss robbing us of a HRwhen was this in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ———-The net went out in DeRidder.then the McD look lost power in b of 7th.saw that espn chose the great Ole Miss robbing us of a HRwhen was this in the game?
    Very early in the game. 2nd inning I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I’m not sure the year was great for our standards. It was a respectable year that’s for sure.
    Well considering 18 months ago our just-fired for cause head coach tried burning the program down.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst . 15 22 23 24 25

Thread Information