Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: SB Regional G2 Final: UL 1, Ole Miss 5

1. Default Re: Cajuns vs Ole Miss round 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Coming back from 2-0 in the 3rd is not exactly a miracle.
    We have scored exactly 3 runs in 12 innings against this team and 2 were the benefit of errors induced by aggressive base running. What have you been watching.

Default Re: Cajuns vs Ole Miss round 2

Good job lamb. Let get the bats going and win this game. I don’t know our history in winner take all games, but it doesn’t seem good in my mind.

3. Default Re: Cajuns vs Ole Miss round 2

It is a good thing that the Cajuns have kept it close enough to keep Molly Jacobsen in the game.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    We have scored exactly 3 runs in 12 innings against this team and 2 were the benefit of errors induced by aggressive base running. What have you been watching.
    And they had scored 2 until we pulled summer and 1 of them was an error.

5. Default Re: Cajuns vs Ole Miss round 2

That sounds like a chokers mentality to me. Sorry vic
    Many are choking over the crap your In Na Ma is producing.

Our inability to adjust on offense after two games scares me even more

7. Default Re: Cajuns vs Ole Miss round 2

And they had scored 2 until we pulled summer and 1 of them was an error.
    Help me with this. What effect do our errors have on our ability/inability to score runs with the bat? This response ought to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    It is a good thing that the Cajuns have kept it close enough to keep Molly Jacobsen in the game.

Brian
    I'm surprised they haven't pulled Jacobsen. Hard to believe we'll score 4 runs.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Help me with this. What effect do our errors have on our ability/inability to score runs with the bat? This response ought to be interesting.
    I’m not going to take personal shots like you do, although you deserve it. Both starting pitchers were continuing there dominance of the other teams lineup. We just decided to pull ours, because there’s always the next game. Loser mentality. You don’t have to agree with me.

Now ole miss will force a winner take all and will have tons of momentum going into it.

I hope we comeback and win this one. I don’t like our chances in the next game.

Coach had a predetermined strategy of removing Summer if they got behind. It’s a sound strategy. It happened. He did it.

The man deserves the benefit of the doubt. Can we at least see how it turns out before criticizing the decision? (I realize I’m talking to one person here)

As of right now, we’d be losing 2-1 (assuming ole miss got nothing else) and completely burning Summer up. It’s looks like a genius move at this point.

Anyone know how many innings Jacobsen has thrown in the regional? Is she going to go in a 2nd game?

Now ole miss will force a winner take all and will have tons of momentum going into it.

I’d rather a rested Sunmer with them having momentum rather than them having momentum and Summer having already thrown 7 innings today.

Maybe it’s just me

14. Default Re: Cajuns vs Ole Miss round 2

We really had tons of momentum going when Summer was pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Coach had a predetermined strategy of removing Summer if they got behind. It’s a sound strategy. It happened. He did it.

The man deserves the benefit of the doubt. Can we at least see how it turns out before criticizing the decision? (I realize I’m talking to one person here)

As of right now, we’d be losing 2-1 (assuming ole miss got nothing else) and completely burning Summer up. It’s looks like a genius move at this point.
    If we don’t win this regional, I don’t want to Monday morning QB it afterwards. That’s why I gave my opinion during the game. I’m not trying to derail the game thread. I’m ready to move on. Some here feel like they need to enlighten me.

If he wouldn’t have pulled summer at that point. No one would have said a damn thing. And if it were 2-1 right now we would all be expecting to comeback and win this game.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information