Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Stuns ULM with 13-9 Comeback Victory

1. UL Baseball Louisiana Stuns ULM with 13-9 Comeback Victory

Trailing 8-6 heading into the ninth inning, Louisiana Baseball put together a monster rally, scoring seven runs across the ninth and tenth frames to steal the second game of the series from ULM, 13-9, on Friday night.

Needing a bit of ninth-inning magic, Hunter Kasuls and Orynn Veillon delivered pivotal solo home runs to force extra innings. When the 10th rolled around, the Ragin' Cajuns lit up the scoreboard with five runs to clinch the victory.

For the second-straight evening, the long ball proved to be effective as Louisiana hit four on the night, bringing its weekend total up to seven. It was the third time that Louisiana has had at least four homers in a contest this year and the first since it recorded four against Arkansas State on April 6. The Ragin' Cajuns are 3-0 in those games

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

2. UL Baseball Re: Louisiana Stuns ULM with 13-9 Comeback Victory

Again Kasuls for team MVP.

Default Re: Louisiana Stuns ULM with 13-9 Comeback Victory

Are we to the low point where we "STUN" ULM now? wow.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    My thoughts exactly. SMH

5. Default Re: Louisiana Stuns ULM with 13-9 Comeback Victory

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    That's a bit of a reach for a criticism isn't it? The Yankees stunned the Rays last night. Doesn't mean the Yankees are worse than the Rays. Within any game there can be unlikely comebacks or happenings that are surprising in the context of that game. Every headline is not a marker for the entire season. I know that doesn't fit with some posters narrative, but I grow weary of the constant badgering, especially in cases like this where it is unfounded.

6. Default Re: Louisiana Stuns ULM with 13-9 Comeback Victory

MoanRow is almost always a canary in a coal mine. Still in this case the canary was dying as we entered the coal mine.

In any sport almost any year losing to the Hoax is a sure sign you’re not even mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by Textitan View Post
    That's a bit of a reach for a criticism isn't it? The Yankees stunned the Rays last night. Doesn't mean the Yankees are worse than the Rays. Within any game there can be unlikely comebacks or happenings that are surprising in the context of that game. Every headline is not a marker for the entire season. I know that doesn't fit with some posters narrative, but I grow weary of the constant badgering, especially in cases like this where it is unfounded.
    We will end the season with a losing record and continue our 3rd year of a downward trend .the negativity is warranted

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    We will end the season with a losing record and continue our 3rd year of a downward trend .the negativity is warranted
    I think your post is exactly my issue. Criticism and realistic critique of the season and state of the program are absolutely warranted. That is very different than negativity for the sake of negativity. Critique allows for details that may not fit with your preconceived opinions to inform what you eventually conclude. Negativity pounces on anything that fits the chosen narrative to just try to prove a point, even if it actually doesn’t.

I think your post is exactly my issue. Criticism and realistic critique of the season and state of the program are absolutely warranted. That is very different than negativity for the sake of negativity. Critique allows for details that may not fit with your preconceived opinions to inform what you eventually conclude. Negativity pounces on anything that fits the chosen narrative to just try to prove a point, even if it actually doesn’t.
    Texitan….just wait. In a few minutes I am sure that Larry (Dad04), Curley (GeauxLouisiana) & Moe (Babysitter) will chime in. You haven't seen negative yet.

So true. Without the internet, we would be headed to Eauxmaha.

11. Default Re: Louisiana Stuns ULM with 13-9 Comeback Victory

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    So true. Without the internet, we would be headed to Eauxmaha.
    In na ma

I think your post is exactly my issue. Criticism and realistic critique of the season and state of the program are absolutely warranted. That is very different than negativity for the sake of negativity. Critique allows for details that may not fit with your preconceived opinions to inform what you eventually conclude. Negativity pounces on anything that fits the chosen narrative to just try to prove a point, even if it actually doesn't.
    It's an avenue to vent frustration about the state of the program.

Some don't like to polish turds like a certain radio host.

13. Default Re: Louisiana Stuns ULM with 13-9 Comeback Victory

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Texitan….just wait. In a few minutes I am sure that Larry (Dad04), Curley (GeauxLouisiana) & Moe (Babysitter) will chime in. You haven't seen negative yet.
    Ok Mr. Shunshine Pump, I want to see you polish this turd. Get rubbing.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    In na ma
    It's all my fault. I'm sorry. The 12,000 unused tickets last weekend were due to the car show, or maybe my posts that week.

15. Default Re: Louisiana Stuns ULM with 13-9 Comeback Victory

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    It's all my fault. I'm sorry.
    BB needs an In Na Ma

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information