Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: WCWS Championnship UCLA vs Oklahoma

1. Default Re: Other Softball action

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Tamu went 2 and out? Surprise surprise. They’ve only won about 4 games in the past month and a half and will finish 1 game above .500. Totally deserving.
    The committee says they still have those quality losses to hang their hat on.

2. Default Re: Other Softball action

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Let's call a spade a spade. RPI can exclude you, but not necessarily include you. Only the committee can include you.

17 good loses > 13 bad wins
    Well two more great losses. Maybe they deserve to be inserted into some G5 spot who actually are still in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The committee says they still have those quality losses to hang their hat on.
    When Georgia State and ULM become powerhouses, I guess we should be okay losing to them if just showing up for the game helps us reach the post season.

Some day

4. UL Softball Re: Other Softball action

LaTurd head coach resembles Scottish Terrier instead of bulldog.
    https://latechsports.com/coaches.asp.&path=softball
    https://www.google.com/search?channe.W4mgWgO01ksvLM

Default Re: Other Softball action

When is Coach Glasco due? He’s been pregnant for a while now. I wouldn’t talk about the appearance of other coaches when your coach looks like he’s about to deliver a baby.

6. Default Re: Other Softball action

Quote Originally Posted by deb025 View Post
    When is Coach Glasco due? He’s been pregnant for a while now. I wouldn’t talk about the appearance of other coaches when your coach looks like he’s about to deliver a baby.
    No timetable, at some point he is going to 'deliver' a College World Series 'Berth'

7. Default Re: Other Softball action

No timetable, at some point he is going to 'deliver' a College World Series 'Berth'
    How can anyone dog that?

Good one, I like Coach Glasco and Coach Montgomery. It's childish to insult one on their appearance. That said no beer or rice for Coach Glasco. Homeboy hasn't seen his _____ since 1993.

9. Default

I thought women's basketball players were the ones who delivered babies

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCajun View Post
    Hey, don't insult Debshe is the head 'Turd in charge of killing their 'live' mascots.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCajun View Post
    Heard Tyler manned up and married his baby's momma. Guess Tech dodged a lawsuit there.

https://usatodayhss.com/2019/tyler-s.chool-or-is-he

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Heard Tyler manned up and married his baby's momma. Guess Tech dodged a lawsuit there.

https://usatodayhss.com/2019/tyler-s.chool-or-is-he
    The sad part is that everyone on the team, and beyond, knew it was happening, reported it and the blatant favoritism going on, to the admin, and nothing was done about it until it could no longer be hidden.

very nice--turbine, his cajun career is still in its infancy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    very nice--turbine, his cajun career is still in its infancy!
    One of turbine's best, no doubt.

15. Default Re: Other Softball action

Well I’m not sure, but I think a safety razor and a few minutes could take care of the Scottish Terrier look. Yes he’s fair game when he obviously doesn’t care, or is totally ignorant about how that beard grew in, or into.

Finally he’s an employee of LaTurd. Y’all are all fair game from the dog killers to the bowl killer.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information