Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20

Thread: Regional 2019

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    I would prefer what is best for the program (not the city & fans), and that is going to WCWS
    Last I heard the program wanted to host. Does the program not know what is best for the program?

2. Default Re: Regional 2019

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    Last I heard the program wanted to host. Does the program not know what is best for the program?
    No, THE PROGRAM does not. Apparently Coach Glasco and THE PROGRAM forgot to consult with MAT and GS about what is best for THE PROGRAM. SHAME on them.

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    Do we always know what's best for us?

4. Default Re: Regional 2019

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Do we always know what's best for us?
    We don’t, but They do.

5. Default Re: Regional 2019

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    We don't, but They do.
    .So was it a tech problem or lapse? Just can’t imagine us not wanting to host or have a lack of necessary requirements!

Default Re: Regional 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .So was it a tech problem or lapse? Just can’t imagine us not wanting to host or have a lack of necessary requirements!
    No

Default Re: Regional 2019

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    It's an obvious joke, Terrell.
    Uh huh. So if it's so obvious, no one should object if I or anyone else disagrees. You seem to use this same joke any time Turbine removes a post that uses vulgar terminology or moves posts to other threads or some other adjustment he makes with which you disagree him doing. I'm sure many people, possibly even Turbine, may accept it as a joke, but after it's used once or twice, it wears thin and it loses it's humor.

And for those of you reading this who want to tell me to "relax," "chill out," or "get a sense of humor," you don't need to waste your time. I'm not interested in getting instructions from you.

8. Default Re: Regional 2019

It’s funny and fun. Too bad you can’t see it.

9. Default Re: Regional 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Gents. I am just now noticing, Oregon is NOT in the tournament this year. At team that has made 5 of the last 7 WCWS is at home. They won 53 games last year. WOW.
    Yep, D.J. Sanders was a Sr last year.

That's the problem with going after 1-year fixes. You miss out on the players you groomed organically. Nothing in the pipeline.

Of course if Oregon really wanted to make the tournament every year, . They would join the SEC.

10. Default Re: Regional 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Yep, D.J. Sanders was a Sr last year.

That's the problem with going after 1-year fixes. You miss out on the players you groomed organically. Nothing in the pipeline.

Of course if Oregon really wanted to make the tournament every year, . They would join the SEC.
    DJ who? That player who went to Oregon to make Oregan what Louisiana is now and who left Louisiana to do her best to make Louisiana what Oregon is now.

Well DJ, look at where the two programs are now. See ya.

11. UL Softball Re: Regional 2019

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    DJ who? That player who went to Oregon to make Oregan what Louisiana is now and who left Louisiana to do her best to make Louisiana what Oregon is now.

Well DJ, look at where the two programs are now. See ya.
    I'm pretty sure she got what she was looking for last year. I don't think she cares what happened to Oregon after she finished there.

Meanwhile she poisoned her memory in Acadiana. Maybe Oregon will help her start her real world career, but I couldn't care less.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20

Thread Information