Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Home and Home with Eastern Michigan

1. UL Football Home and Home with Eastern Michigan

Louisiana Football will match up against Eastern Michigan on the gridiron in 2022 and 2025, with the first game taking place at home at Cajun Field on Sept. 10, 2022. The Ragin' Cajuns are scheduled to head to Ypsilanti, Michgian, for the return game of the home-and-home series on Sept. 20, 2025.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

Default New football home and home

Boy, that Maggard sure is doing wonders with football scheduling. Big home and home set up with Eastern Michigan in 2022 and 2025. Can't wait!

Default Re: New football home and home

Way to go. They were on the brink of getting rid of their football program. Would have rather played a Southland conference school.

Isn't Maggard on with Jay today? If so, I would live to hear the reasoning behind this agreement.

Eastern Michigan is still FBS man this is a good get

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    Way to go. They were on the brink of getting rid of their football program. Would have rather played a Southland conference school.

Isn't Maggard on with Jay today? If so, I would live to hear the reasoning behind this agreement.
    You can only have 1 FCS team on your schedule and I like scheduling like opponents. Getting your ___ kicked by 2 SEC schools each year is not the best recipe for success.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    You can only have 1 FCS team on your schedule and I like scheduling like opponents. Getting your ___ kicked by 2 SEC schools each year is not the best recipe for success.

Plus they beat the tar out of us the last time we played need some revenge
    We actually beat the tar out of them the last time we played.

I agree on like opponents, but could we have opponents within 10 hours of Lafayette. Houston, Tulane, S. Miss, Memphis, North Texas, Georgia Tech?

I agree on like opponents, but could we have opponents within 10 hours of Lafayette. Houston, Tulane, S. Miss, Memphis, North Texas, Georgia Tech?
    Most of those schools probably refuse to come here if I had a guess.

10. Default Re: New football home and home

Bruh, you never dreamed of going to Ypsilanti?? Bucket list!

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    We actually beat the tar out of them the last time we played.
    Ahh missed 2006 Last one I saw was from 2005

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Most of those schools probably refuse to come here if I had a guess.
    Yeah we play in the sunbelt doubt we can pull in an ACC or AAC school without some crazy return game (s)

You mean like Rice? That we have scheduled in 2022 also? So we will probably have 1 money game, 2 winnable G5 games and an FCS, sounds good to me

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Bruh, you never dreamed of going to Ypsilanti?? Bucket list!
    Their stadium is only 5 miles from the big house so depending on scheduling/timing you could potentially take in a Cajun game and a bucket list stadium on the same day.

15. Default Re: New football home and home

In all seriousness If you're an esteemed member of the betting public, you know EMU is no bumass program over the last 3 years. They have a solid team. Top 25 win each of the last two years.

Their record against the spread is also ridiculous the last 3-4 years. Just sayin.

Not a bad deal at all.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information