Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: After encouraging series road win, Cajuns hope to effectively deal with distractions

1. UL Baseball After encouraging series road win, Cajuns hope to effectively deal with distractions

A week ago, the UL baseball team seemed to be facing an uphill climb to even qualify for the Sun Belt Conference tournament in Conway, S.C.

This past weekend, coach Tony Robichaux’s Ragin' Cajuns made what they hope is a preliminary trip to Coastal Carolina’s campus with glowing results, taking two of three from the Chanticleers.

Default Re: After encouraging series road win, Cajuns hope to effectively deal with distractions

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    A week ago, the UL baseball team seemed to be facing an uphill climb to even qualify for the Sun Belt Conference tournament in Conway, S.C.

This past weekend, coach Tony Robichaux’s Ragin' Cajuns made what they hope is a preliminary trip to Coastal Carolina’s campus with glowing results, taking two of three from the Chanticleers.

So now unless you have a subscription to the Advocate, you cant read the articles?

3. Default Re: After encouraging series road win, Cajuns hope to effectively deal with distractions

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    So now unless you have a subscription to the Advocate, you cant read the articles?
    Is that true?

Open in an incognito tab. Problem solved.

Default Re: After encouraging series road win, Cajuns hope to effectively deal with distractions

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Is that true?
    When I click on the link....or just start fresh on the Advocate page....it will not let me read the article without a subscription.

6. Default Re: After encouraging series road win, Cajuns hope to effectively deal with distractions

When I click on the link....or just start fresh on the Advocate page....it will not let me read the article without a subscription.
    I'm not getting that, but I'm on a Windows Phone.

7. Default Re: After encouraging series road win, Cajuns hope to effectively deal with distractions

I'm not getting that with the Advocate, but did for the first time today with the Advertiser.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I'm not getting that with the Advocate, but did for the first time today with the Advertiser.
    Guess it comes down to how many 'free' times are allowed before you need to sign-up to get access.

9. Default Re: After encouraging series road win, Cajuns hope to effectively deal with distractions

Why did coach say it is actually easier to go on the road in the article.

Since when is playing on the road a better advantage than playing at home?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Rock View Post

Our fans are too scary. We heard that from the coaching staff weeks ago.

11. Default Re: After encouraging series road win, Cajuns hope to effectively deal with distractions

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Our fans are too scary. We heard that from the coaching staff weeks ago.
    Wrong stick sport, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Rock View Post

He was saying that playing on the road in a 12 seeded regional as a #2 seed is better than being a 15 or 16 seed and going to play Oklahoma or UCLA in the supers

13. Default Re: After encouraging series road win, Cajuns hope to effectively deal with distractions

Yeah, but I think properly seeded we’d be a six through eight seed. That’s my eyeball seeding.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Wrong stick sport, I believe.
    Bab is a baseball coach, right? He said we hit so much better in the fall because the stands are empty.

15. Default Re: After encouraging series road win, Cajuns hope to effectively deal with distractions

The quote came from Coach Robe per the article.

I was curious as to since when is playing on the road better than playing at home?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information