Thread: Louisiana Cruises to 10-0 Victory at Coastal Carolina

1. Default Louisiana Cruises to 10-0 Victory at Coastal Carolina

After being held scoreless and without a hit through the first four innings, Louisiana Baseball's offense exploded in the final five frames, posting three, three-run innings and riding stellar pitching to knock off Coastal Carolina, 10-0, in the series opener at Springs Brooks Stadium.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

Default Re: Louisiana Cruises to 10-0 Victory at Coastal Carolina

I thought Robe didn’t like 3 run innings?

3. Default Re: Louisiana Cruises to 10-0 Victory at Coastal Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I thought Robe didn't like 3 run innings?
    Gilmore got to geaux. Can’t be giving up those 3 run innings and be allowed to stay. The game has passed him by.

4. Default Re: Louisiana Cruises to 10-0 Victory at Coastal Carolina

3x3

The Trifecta Trifecta

5. Default Re: Louisiana Cruises to 10-0 Victory at Coastal Carolina

I know it is only 1 win vs Coastal, but the Cajuns need to put something together to finish the season. Going into last night they were out of the top 10 to make the conference tournament. If they want to extend the season they need to make a run.

They are tied for 10th with ULM right now, with a terrible Georgia State team at home next week and ULM to finish the season.

The Cajuns are believe it or not, only 2.5 games out of 6th place in the conference and only 4.5 games out of 4th.

I know a 9 game winning streak with this team is almost impossible, but if they could sweep Coastal, the Cajuns could be set up to make a move up the standings.

The bats seem to be getting hot, the pitching has been horrendous leading up to last night. We need a great outing from Brandon Young today and with a little help could be looking down at 4 teams in the conference.

And as we know anything can happen in the conference tournament.

Default Re: Louisiana Cruises to 10-0 Victory at Coastal Carolina

Geaux Cajuns! Glimmer of hope!

Thread Information