Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Parking Adjustments for Final Home Baseball Series (May 10-12)

1. Default Parking Adjustments for Final Home Baseball Series (May 10-12)

The final home weekend of Louisiana Baseball is coming soon, with the Ragin' Cajuns taking on Georgia State for a three-game series from Friday, May 10 - Sunday, May 12. Running adjacent to the series inside M.L. 'Tigue' Moore Field at Russo Park will be the LADA Car Show, which will occupy a portion of Cajun Field's parking lots.

The rest of the story
    Louisiana AD

Default Re: Parking Adjustments for Final Home Baseball Series (May 10-12)

In 3, 2, 1.

3. UL Baseball Re: Parking Adjustments for Final Home Baseball Series (May 10-12)

Yet again those who pay to park in a convenient place are expected to walk, or commute by Transit.

What's this about the 5th exception to the paying baseball fans preferred location? I'm sure that some will say suck it up it's not a big deal.

Dont care, I dont plan on going to any of these games.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    In 3, 2, 1.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I was listening to an ad on the radio for the car show yesterday, and they stated that there’s 11 dealerships that are participating with each of them paying around $25k a piece to LADA.

So that’s $275k that LADA receives plus whatever residuals they would make from car sales (if they receive any).

We get $12k of that.

Sounds like the economics of our athletic department.

Can't count out the value of all the goodwill we have built up with the LADA. That alone could build half the football stadium.

"LADA Car Show, which will occupy a portion of Cajun Field's parking lots".

It's a portion alrightabout 80% of the parking lots.

10. Default Re: Parking Adjustments for Final Home Baseball Series (May 10-12)

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Can't count out the value of all the goodwill we have built up with the LADA. That alone could build half the football stadium.
    Under rated post.

11. Default Re: Parking Adjustments for Final Home Baseball Series (May 10-12)

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    So I was listening to an ad on the radio for the car show yesterday, and they stated that there’s 11 dealerships that are participating with each of them paying around $25k a piece to LADA.

So that’s $275k that LADA receives plus whatever residuals they would make from car sales (if they receive any).

We get $12k of that.
    You listen here, millennial. Less than 5% take to use our grounds is a fair price.

Especially when you consider, for example, when paying for a wedding, venue cost is approx 12-15% (on avg) of the cost. USLLLLLLLLL economics baby!

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    You listen here, millennial. Less than 5% take to use our grounds is a fair price.

Especially when you consider, for example, when paying for a wedding, venue cost is approx 12-15% (on avg) of the cost. USLLLLLLLLL economics baby!
    So it sounds like the car show is still operating under the deal your Parrain (Ray Authement) negotiated. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post

If that’s the case, I might see if I can add some goodwill by asking the Cajun cooking club to cook for all of the dealerships for free. Since we like to give away our value, why not go big?

I can't even touch this post it's so phoking spicey

Post of the year right here

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information