Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Robichaux despises the three-run inning

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    The voice of the cajuns is accusing people of calling JT a child molester so I guess all is fair game
    I read it as people equating him to, as in you would think he was one with the way he is talked aboutnot people called him that

Default Re: Robichaux despises the three-run inning

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I read it as people equating him to, as in you would think he was one with the way he is talked aboutnot people called him that
    persona non grata

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    No idea what was said but comparing people who defend Robe to those continued to defend ML is really overboard.
    Well, people who STILL defend ML after the facts that came about him do need to get their heads examined.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Well, people who STILL defend ML after the facts that came about him do need to get their heads examined.
    That was the only time they ever defended him, he wasn’t faltering on the field

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    LOL

There’s some truth to that.

But I have to agree with GeauxLouisiana on this one. When we started 1-7, there were people on that page who straight up started arguments with those who raised concerns. I was kind of taken a back by it.
    There's absolute truth to that! I don't facebook period. If you don't want to read post from the most ardent supporters for sports or politics, don't visit that site. You will never change their minds period.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    The voice of the cajuns is accusing people of calling JT a child molester so I guess all is fair game
    I'm just wondering how many play by play guys in D1 athletics hang out arguing with fans on a message board.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Correct.

He was going out and getting new players. If you go back and look, there were something like 17 players on the roster in 2012 that still had eligibility that were gone in 2013. Wholesale changes were made.and they were necessary.

You're going to see something similar coming up. I'm hearing between 23-27 new faces next year.

Now, we have someone different as lead recruiter. And I realize many of you equate JT to some sort of child molester, while you think Deggs is already the second coming.

But the talent we are signing is why I'm very optimistic about next season. And, if you want to accuse me of being a sunshine pumper, feel free.

I have 25 years with Robe. That track record is good enough for me.
    Man I gotta tell you, between you, Babs, and Robe, you guys have your nuuts front and center on the table regarding this next recruiting class. Real smart on your part. And your comment about Deggs being the "second coming", I'll say this, if Matt Deggs doesn't show up here in 2013 and 2014, this program would have been a disaster a long time ago but I don't expect you to realize that due to your 25 year love affair. Even you'd be lucky to have a job at this point if it not were for '13 and '14. You're beyond a sunshine pumper. What's happening right now has been coming for a while.

This program and all the BS that's its become over the last few years is nothing but smoke and mirrors, excuses, and a good ole boy network between local media and athletics. Here's another turd to polish.

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    Man I gotta tell you, between you, Babs, and Robe, you guys have your nuuts front and center on the table regarding this next recruiting class. Real smart on your part. And your comment about Deggs being the "second coming", I'll say this, if Matt Deggs doesn't show up here in 2013 and 2014, this program would have been a disaster a long time ago but I don't expect you to realize that due to your 25 year love affair. Even you'd be lucky to have a job at this point if it not were for '13 and '14. You're beyond a sunshine pumper. What's happening right now has been coming for a while.

This program and all the BS that's its become over the last few years is nothing but smoke and mirrors, excuses, and a good ole boy network between local media and athletics. Here's another turd to polish.
    If Mike Trahan doesn't decide to leave baseball in 2012, we never get Deggs and we flounder for a few more years. Think about that turn of events.

Like it or not, the coaching staff is on the clock, assuming the season ends like it started and has continued through 47 games. If this next giant, emergency, recruiting class is another floppity, flop, flop, it will undoubtedly get ugly(er).

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    If Mike Trahan doesn't decide to leave baseball in 2012, we never get Deggs and we flounder for a few more years. Think about that turn of events.
    We may still have the old ball park.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Very good possibility we would.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Yea, Robe’s “ardent supporters” are exactly the same as Lotief’s Kult.

Wtf is wrong with you man.
    Am I the only one that feels like some will lose their minds when the day comes that Robe either leaves on his own or gets fired ? I mean the guy won't be here forever. We'll likely never have another baseball coach here for 25 years. I really feel some don't get that as it's getting closer and closer to reality. I mean it's like a cullt following.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    And crowds like this.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/05/kan.an-stadium-mlb

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    We still might get there.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    Correct.

He was going out and getting new players. If you go back and look, there were something like 17 players on the roster in 2012 that still had eligibility that were gone in 2013. Wholesale changes were made.and they were necessary.

You're going to see something similar coming up. I'm hearing between 23-27 new faces next year.

Now, we have someone different as lead recruiter. And I realize many of you equate JT to some sort of child molester, while you think Deggs is already the second coming.

But the talent we are signing is why I'm very optimistic about next season. And, if you want to accuse me of being a sunshine pumper, feel free.

I have 25 years with Robe. That track record is good enough for me.
    It’s been pointed out plenty of times the large number of guys that didn’t return from the 2017 and 2018 rosters. With 23-27 new faces next year, there will have to be a lot of guys on the current roster with remaining eligibility to not return. This means we are already conceding that this has been a 3rd straight year of mass recruiting failures and busts.

We can talk about Robe’s impressive career track record, but Robe doesn’t recruit . It’s already been stated the changes have been made. This means we are sticking with our current staff that has an abysmal track record of evaluating talent. The current staff has something to prove to say the least. Until they do, the media and staff’s mantra of “give me your money and shut your mouth” will fall on deaf ears.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information