Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tiger Won the Masters

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    I was there on Wednesday for the practice round and par 3 competition. This was a bucket list trip for me, and I have to say that it surpassed any and all expectations that I had. TV and pictures don't do it justice. Even if you don't like golf, I think anyone would love to see this place and event. I was able to get about 5 feet away from Tiger, and he is in tremendous shape. Looks like he could be a hybrid CB/LB. In fact, all of the players out there looked like they are in tremendous shape.
    How did you manage to get tickets? Lottery?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Mrs. MAT must not read RP.
    ____. Good point. The SECOND thing! 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Sonsissymia View Post
    molinari didn't look to buff to me.
    He looks likes a minion from Despicable Me.

Default Re: Tiger Won the Masters

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    How did you manage to get tickets? Lottery?
    Likely the best chance. You can get tickets through lottery, being able to purchase a patron badge (can last you a lifetime so hard to come by) and secondary market which would obviously make it highly expensive. I've seen patron badges go for $15,000 and more.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Saw your boy there in 2016. Always wondered how the hell he got selected to "volunteer"...

Did he play the course?? That's the perk, from what I understand.
    Yeah. He's a volunteer marshall last five years. One of his many, many good friends got him the gig, local banker. They go together, rent a house and a lot of people go. They usually play a couple courses on the way. Played East Lake this year. Plays the course every year in May. Usually gets a condo in Hilton Head with his banker buddy and their families, then day trip to Augusta and play the course. My next life I'm coming back as him.

I guess I need to go. Never been.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Yeah. He's a volunteer marshall last five years. They usually play a couple courses on the way. Played East Lake this year. Plays the course every year in May. Usually gets a condo in Hilton Head with his home boy and their families, then day trip to Augusta. My next life I'm coming back as him.
    Man that’s awesome. We played Bobby Jones Creek, Aiken and Forest Hill. All great tracks.

I’m trying to get picked up as a volunteer for the new women’s amateur event. Hoping to play ANGC that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Man that’s awesome. We played Bobby Jones Creek, Aiken and Forest Hill. All great tracks.

I’m trying to get picked up as a volunteer for the new women’s amateur event. Hoping to play ANGC that way.
    That would be awesome. Buddy says he is going back as long as he can. He has free time and resources, so might be awhile before he quits. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    That would be awesome. Buddy says he is going back as long as he can. He has free time and resources, so might be awhile before he quits. Lol
    And I've tried to get him and KM to get me a marshall gig there but no dice...lol

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    And I've tried to get him and KM to get me a marshall gig there but no dice...lol
    I think they somehow caught lightning in a bottle. Hard to duplicate.

There are two Augusta National members from Abbeville.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    There are two Augusta National members from Abbeville.
    Actual members or patrons?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Actual members or patrons?
    They were actual members. One has passed away, not sure about the other.

https://m.legacy.com/obituaries/houstonchronicle/obituary.aspx?n=frank-godchaux&pid=191552226&referrer=0&preview=True

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information