Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Security at Russo Park

1. Default

Some people just cant be grateful for what they have. Maybe he should learn to appreciate all the nice things we have. Hes the kind of guy that has a problem with everything no matter what so it like talking to a wall

2. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun56 View Post
    Some people just cant be grateful for what they have. Maybe he should learn to appreciate all the nice things we have. Hes the kind of guy that has a problem with everything no matter what so it like talking to a wall
    I’m greatful to be going to almost every game. I guess when you attend often, you get more run-ins with the yellow belly police. Sorry you are unfortunate and must stick to message board policing. You don’t know me and obviously do not follow my posts. Get under back your rock and enjoy your useless self.

3. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I’m greatful to be going to almost every game. I guess when you attend often, you get more run-ins with the yellow belly police. Sorry you are unfortunate and must stick to message board policing. You don’t know me and obviously do not follow my posts. Get under back your rock and enjoy your useless self.
    P fricken S: I would like all this BS to be fixed before there are again half the people sticking with it and attending games than there are now.

Default Re: Security at Russo Park

If you think the logistics of parking and the yellow shirts are keeping people from attending games you really are clueless. Try the sub .500 record and the 1 friday night win as an excuse for poor attendance. If we were 30-9 youd be parking at Rouses and waiting in line to scan your tickets

5. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    If you think the logistics of parking and the yellow shirts are keeping people from attending games you really are clueless. Try the sub .500 record and the 1 friday night win as an excuse for poor attendance. If we were 30-9 youd be parking at Rouses and waiting in line to scan your tickets
    But we not 30-9 and there goes the fallacy of your analysis. Get your head out your butt.

6. Default

Ive been to every game but 1 this year and since 2013 ive maybe missed 10 games in all. So i attend quite often and have never had not 1 time had someone ask me for my ticket or been asked to move. You know why?? Oh because i sit in the seat that i bought. I dont go try and sit in a patio box or the grandstand just because there are only a couple people there.

7. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun56 View Post
    Ive been to every game but 1 this year and since 2013 ive maybe missed 10 games in all. So i attend quite often and have never had not 1 time had someone ask me for my ticket or been asked to move. You know why?? Oh because i sit in the seat that i bought. I dont go try and sit in a patio box or the grandstand just because there are only a couple people there.
    AND?

But we not 30-9 and there goes the fallacy of your analysis. Get your head out your butt.
    You dont change your policies because of the teams record.

9. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

I get a hug and sometimes a kiss when I get to my area to go up the stairs.I get a “how have you been” and “where have you been”.oh well, just my story!

10. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

You right, let’s do our dameddest to move as many people as we can out while we down. Sounds like a winning recipe in business and certain to work in sports. Let’s add some more yellow shirts and double the rules to follow. You know, just the recipe of the Democrats. More regulation, more power, more money. Sounds like a sound plan for short and long term success.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I get a hug and sometimes a kiss when I get to my area to go up the stairs.I get a “how have you been” and “where have you been”.oh well, just my story!
    Same. Never had a problem with any worker at a game. But then again, im where im supposed to be because i paid for it and im not trying to mooch off the people who did paynow that sounds like a democratic recipe.

You are showing your baseball brilliance, again.
    Well, while we're discussing brilliance.

13. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

I’ll just say this, I’m sitting in the seats I bought. I’ve no problem showing you my tickets and asking you to find another spot. But I’m not upset because you were there to begin with. If you don’t have a ticket just move, assume whoever is asking you to move has a ticket, don’t make an a ss of yourself.

I have been having grandstand tickets for many years and gone to many games. Sometimes when it is not packed after 2 or 3 innings I enjoy mingling with friends in different sections. If someone even looks at the seat I am sitting in, I immediately ask if i am in their seats as I am getting up. Never had a problem because I respected the fact that I was in someones seat and they had the right of way. 95% of time it never came up. A little respect and common courtesy goes a long way with Cajun people.

The same guy has been in our section all season, told him hello for the first game and he had never asked to see my ticket again.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information