Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Security at Russo Park

1. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

do the red and green dots still exist?

2. Default

I mean its plain as day whatever tickets you pay for thats where you sit. Doesnt matter if the guy with the 25k patio seats doesnt show up you dont sit there because thats not your seat. If you want to sit there pay the money for it. Plain and simple. Dosent matter if the guy doesnt show up all year still not your seat nor anybody elses but the person that has the ticket. If you cant see that your just being ignorant

3. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun56 View Post
    I mean its plain as day whatever tickets you pay for thats where you sit. Doesnt matter if the guy with the 25k patio seats doesnt show up you dont sit there because thats not your seat. If you want to sit there pay the money for it. Plain and simple. Dosent matter if the guy doesnt show up all year still not your seat nor anybody elses but the person that has the ticket. If you cant see that your just being ignorant
    Go ahead, fall on the sword 56 if it means that much to you. While you are laying there with your sword wound, attendance is right their dying with you.

4. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

Quote Originally Posted by bigearl View Post
    Is it me or is it just getting ridiculous? Was at the game Saturday with two kids and my senior citizen dad. wouldn't let mom in because her wallet (that she's brought in all season long) was literally 3/4" bigger than the poster board, so we had to walk all the way back to congress to put it back in the car, then when we attempted to join the 200 or so people at the game in the grand stands and were told we couldn't enter without a ticket for that section. So we decided to try to sit in one of the pavilion sections above Section A where no one was sitting and got ran off again. So we sat near Section A and I watched at least 20 security/ ticket attendants sitting in chairs and guarding sections with hardly anyone sitting in them. Between practically 3/4 of Cajun Field being roped off for 30 cars to park in them and all the guarded sections in the stadium without anyone in them, how much money are we paying all of these yellow shirts to guard areas that are not being used?

And before I'm accused of being a cheap skate, I am a long time season ticket holder for baseball, basketball and football, RCAF member, etc. My seats were in the grandstand until this year when I decided to move to cheaper seats with the kids. Last 2 years there were no guards for the grandstand and any one could sit wherever they wanted. I got the cheaper seats with the thought that we'd sit in the grand stands occasionally - that is no longer allowed. This is an a below average/ average baseball team at best and we are literally running people off, using no discretion or logic and making the game day experience not enjoyable. I was actually pleasantly surprised when it started to rain and they let everyone into the Stadium Club, pavillions and Grandstand area.
    please elaborate on the parking i hear the points about the tickets, but if people arent there why would parking be far? was some other event going on? maybe solution would be some kind of coat check type location to leave these type of things to not have to go all the way back to car? (maybe for a small donation, mo $!)

5. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    please elaborate on the parking i hear the points about the tickets, but if people arent there why would parking be far? was some other event going on? maybe solution would be some kind of coat check type location to leave these type of things to not have to go all the way back to car? (maybe for a small donation, mo $!)
    You got to park far to create demand for close pay parking.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Go ahead, fall on the sword 56 if it means that much to you. While you are laying there with your sword wound, attendance is right their dying with you.
    What does this have to do with attendance being low?? It low because we have had a down year this year not because they arnt letting people sit where they please. Why should you be able to sit where you please just because attendance is down? If you wanted to sut there then buy the ticket to sit there not that hard honestly.

Default Re: Security at Russo Park

Sit in the seats you paid for. I pay for grandstand tickets and picked my seats because thats where i want to sit. I pay good money to be able to wall up to my seats whenever i want and not have to ask someone to move. Doesnt matter if 5 people are at the game.people pay for the right to sit in those particular seats. The ushers dont bother me one bit. They are doing their jobs. Some of you want to be big time so bad but then feel like you should have the run of the place and sit wherever you want because you did it in 1985. Pay to play or stay home and listen to Jay

Default Re: Security at Russo Park

I take a little pleasure in removing people from my seats under the overhang during inclement weather at football games. I'm sometimes mean like that.

9. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

Yes, let’s ____ off the few still going because one big shot showed up and three people are sitting in his seats - the only three people within shouting distance of his seats. Sorry they got unlucky in their choice. You guys are all right, let’s see if we can’t get another 1000 to stay home and listen to Jay. That might get 50/50 below 50. All the smarts come out when there is a suggestion of common sense. Yes, the smarts with no _____ing sense. Have at it you bunch of dumbasses.

10. Default

Lmao you do know that the 50/50 is down only because they dont walk around and sell anymore right. Cause i guarentee if they walked around selling them like they used to even with the 500-1000 ppl at the game lately it would be about $300at the minimum. But they cant walk and sell them anymore.

11. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun56 View Post
    Lmao you do know that the 50/50 is down only because they dont walk around and sell anymore right. Cause i guarentee if they walked around selling them like they used to even with the 500-1000 ppl at the game lately it would be about $300at the minimum. But they cant walk and sell them anymore.
    Yes, cause they can’t get past the yellow shirts cause they don’t have a ticket. Go figure. B

Yes, let’s ____ off the few still going because one big shot showed up and three people are sitting in his seats - the only three people within shouting distance of his seats. Sorry they got unlucky in their choice. You guys are all right, let’s see if we can’t get another 1000 to stay home and listen to Jay. That might get 50/50 below 50. All the smarts come out when there is a suggestion of common sense. Yes, the smarts with no _____ing sense. Have at it you bunch of dumbasses.
    The only dumbass is you and the idiot that cant read their assigned seat on the ticket.

13. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

Yes, cause they can’t get past the yellow shirts cause they don’t have a ticket. Go figure. B
    i love it!

14. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

ironically not many so called big time markets have college baseball on radio

15. Default Re: Security at Russo Park

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    ironically not many so called big time markets have college baseball on radio
    Great, we moving to be a radio team. No yellow shirt ticket checkers there.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information